Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is best secured wallet - paper, offline desktop wallet, or trezor? - page 2. (Read 139 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17
my advice, better use a hardware wallet like trezor. because, basically by choosing to use your hardware wallet add an additional security layer to protect your own cryptocurrency, man. if your computer is compromised by virus or malware that can steal your private key by means of key logger. uniquely trezor is basically an offline bitcoin wallet designed to help users keep their cryptocurrency within reach and very safe. there are still many services provided by this wallet so that users feel comfortable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
I want to move exchange coins to some secured wallet, but I am unsure which is best wallet, offline desktop wallet, paper wallet, or hardware devices like Trezor. Kindly give me suggestions.
what coin do you want to move ??
I think hardware wallets is the best wallets for storing cryptocurrency assets like trezor or ledger nano S
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
What kind of crypto currency do you want to keep on your wallet?

I have been using exodus wallet for a long time and I like it. It is reliable and fast. Often add new coins
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
At the first place are hardware wallets, like Ledger or Trezor. Disadvantages are: Official applications do not support all cryptocurrencies available for storage. Developers do not recommend using wallets addresses for any crypto mining. This can lead to synchronization slowing, and, at worst case - to device overheating and breakdown, which will have to be processed when sending a lot of micropayments.
At the second place is paper. Disadvantages are simple: forgot where I put it, someone threw it away.
The third place for wallets. They are more vulnerable to hacker attacks.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I want to move exchange coins to some secured wallet, but I am unsure which is best wallet, offline desktop wallet, paper wallet, or hardware devices like Trezor. Kindly give me suggestions.
I will try to define the safest wallet based level of security.
The hardware wallet device should be at the top of the list due to the it gives more security measure to access your fund.
Paper wallet should be on the second place consider you are securing your wallet manually.
Offline wallet should be on the last place this caused by there is a possibility your offline wallet to be hijacked by malware or something like that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
A paper wallet is most secured one. Next one is Trezor and then offline desktop wallet. All of the three wallets are safe but Trezor and Paper wallet should be well considered. If you are going to use a paper wallet, don't lose it, keep it safe in some fireproof place.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
As for paper and offline desktop wallet, those two are best for cold wallet, i.e. you're not going to use the wallet for a very long time.
make sure to be careful making paper wallet you dont know your computer might be infected then you just visit your wallet and your tokens are gone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I think everyone will tell you that it's best to have a hardware wallet. This is safer and it will save you from nerves and worries when you open the browser and enter your wallet) It is also better to have two purses in one of which to keep coins / tokens for the long term (half a year or more), and in the second on short term (less than half a year)
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
For normal use, the best is definitely hardware wallet, like Trezor and Ledger. These hardware wallets have been made with security in mind. You can even use these hardware wallets in infected computers. Your funds will be safe as long as you keep your backups secure.

As for paper and offline desktop wallet, those two are best for cold wallet, i.e. you're not going to use the wallet for a very long time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
In my opiniom the best wallet is hardwallet. So the answer for your question is definitely is trezor.

One of the reason is thr security is good for protecting from malware. Because these wallet doesnt allow to install any kind of software on it.

If you have hardwallet the private key will be never exposed to your computer or internet. It will make the hacker hard to hack your wallet
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: