Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best site for accept payment with Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1307 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
You could always have someone build you  your own payment gateway if you don't want to use a 3rd party payment processor thats the beauty about bitcoin you can choose different ways.
Activity: 223
VIrtual credit card and virtual Bank account

I have try with bitpay they need verification for start accept payment but i m using okpay here user can pay with okpay and btc ltc so is it best?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
You can always bypass everything and just post a QR code of an address you own and start accepting transactions.

Or you can just post you bitcoin address on the site. If you are planning to sell some product then consider incorporating Bitpay or Coinbase. They offer good services as well.
You can always bypass everything and just post a QR code of an address you own and start accepting transactions.

This. Why put in a third party when you don't have to?
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Activity: 223
VIrtual credit card and virtual Bank account
I  am trying take payment with btc-e but they dont have any module for opencart  also looked with blockchain , they dont have plugin too

then found coinpayment ,  They have module for all eCommerce site but i think this site is new so very hard to trust , is there any trusted site where i can take payment with them plugin or module?
Pages:
Jump to: