Pages:
Author

Topic: which is easier 1-2% a day or 20-30% per month - page 8. (Read 19238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Ok neither of these are easy but as a long term strategy to do think its best to day trade and try and get 1-2% a day or invest in a couple of coins and try and get 20% over a month
In my experience, both are not easier. Yes, you cannot be sure about making some percentage of returns for your capital on day to day basis from trading. At the same time, you may expect some good returns on monthly basis but that also not an assured one as no one could predict about how you will be performing for a month as producing consistent performance with trading is a very big challenge for any level of trader.

Your question should be "which is wiser" rather than asking about it is easier one. Because, targeting some profits on monthly basis will get you to actual what you are looking for. We all know that day trading is always profitable one as short-term predictions will not work all the times for any trading pairs. But, position based trading may get more chances to fetch big profits. As of now, I believe you cannot target for monthly profits but you may go for long term holding like holding for three or four months so that you can get more than 30% profits also.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
It depends on the specific trader and the goals set by yourself,as a day trader definitely you wouldn't be targeting 20% profits in a day, it'll crazy to imagine,thus a 1% profit is acceptable,iF you can make a 2,3% profit,then it's a good day
But a hodler for years sure isn't expecting that little profits considering how long he's held up, that being said a 10,20% profit is an acceptable ROI.
But take note that their happens to be no easy form of trading or means to make money
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ok neither of these are easy but as a long term strategy to do think its best to day trade and try and get 1-2% a day or invest in a couple of coins and try and get 20% over a month

Their is no easy way, but the realistic target is 1% - 2%/ month, too low I'm afraid not. For beginner this is the right target and if you already found your best strategy you can play as whales, raise your fund to buy/ sell but not the target. Remember, not easy but it worth for you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

1-2% per day will be easier and of course bigger results than you 30% in a month
every day your assets will increase, which causes 1-2% to increase every day, but all that will not happen if you can not be consistent and can not maintain lust or emotion in trading

1 to 2 percent may seem to easy because you only see small numbers compared to 30 percent but the only problem is that the crypto market are not will always be your own favor .

what i mean to say is that you cannot achieve a daily 1 to 2 percent of profit due to the effects of  price volatility  but im not saying that you can get a 30 percent profit per month   .   trading on cryptos are not just  guaranteed at all times , that is why we shouldnt calculate our potential profit because it will only cause us a depression .
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Don't set a target on daily or montly basis but instead, focus on winnings. Trying to achieve a certain target in a given period sometimes leading into fail. If we know how the market will behave then no such thing as question like that will be raised.

Crypto market is unpredictable so obviously setting up a target profit wihtin a given period is not making sense to do. Try to take advantage on every trend we will encountered and maintain a good winning stats even with the bearish market.

And take note that you mentioned "couple of coins" so basically an altcoins which is more volatile than bitcoin.

Anyways if you still want to pushed that then go take the risks. See the result for yourself.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I will pick a month, at past i do daily trading, but it is very stressful. We forced to get profit everyday and pick which coin is good and can make fast profit, not only profit but fast profit because we can't stuck in a coin which we pick.
agree with you because not every day the coins you buy are increasing price right, so don't force yourself to take profits every day,
because it will be stressful, this is just my opinion only maybe different from the others, who might prefer get profit daily
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy

1-2% per day will be easier and of course bigger results than you 30% in a month
every day your assets will increase, which causes 1-2% to increase every day, but all that will not happen if you can not be consistent and can not maintain lust or emotion in trading
Activity: 602
Merit: 103

Long term strategy is hold for me. You could still look at the charts to anticipate bigger price actions to increase your positions, that way you could earn a better than 20% every trade, but that is not by value but of position.

To tell you also getting 1-2% profits everyday would only be enough for exchange fees unless you are trading on huge volume, also, the market is unlikely to fill your orders for the marketcap is lower compared last year. Also curious about your stop losses, how much down for you to get out of a trade?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Both of them are difficult, and both of them need a good experience and strategy to achieve, in my opinion day trading is more difficult than try to make profit in a month, day trading volatility is harder to predict than monthly volatility, day trading need bigger focus and analysis, so I think achieve daily profit with day trading is more difficult
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

If we compare the two, I think it would be very wise if we chose the option "20% more than a month", because with this option, maybe the level of risk and stress that we will face tends to be lower than "getting 1-2% a day".
But the above is not absolute, because everyone tends to hold on to their respective views in choosing the options they like.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I will pick a month, at past i do daily trading, but it is very stressful. We forced to get profit everyday and pick which coin is good and can make fast profit, not only profit but fast profit because we can't stuck in a coin which we pick.
Activity: 67
Merit: 24
Some quick maths for you (starting with 1000$, 1% per day + reinvesting profits = exponential):

In 1 year you’ll get 1.01³⁶⁵ = 37x (3700%) = 37K. Well done, getting some nice profit for your hard work.
In 2 years you’ll get 1.01²*³⁶⁵ = 1427x = 1.4M. That Lambo is finally yours. I hope you went with yellow.
In 3 years you’ll get 1.01³*³⁶⁵= 53939x = 53M. You own boats and planes now. Ballin’ 24/7.
In 5 years you’ll get 1.01⁵*³⁶⁵= 77002912x = 77B. You own a country now.
In 10 years … The Universe is yours, congratulations.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
I have no idea how you divided trading stratrgy into this two way because that's very unpredictable you'll achieve any of that.
1-2% day? Yeah everyday we have that change but imagine you started it when price was 6K? Well you made 1-2% daily at best but then after one week price started to fall, you are in lose, now daily trading doesn't work and you have to hold or do other thing.
20-30% month? How? If price didn't change the way you want then? Imagine it's pretty stable between 6K and 7K. You can't plan profit strategy in bitcoin because of it's very changeable and unpredictable price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

Of course it is more appropriate to get 20-30% a month rather than going for 1-2% day because it will not be that time consuming and will be less hard to do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
This is a very high percentage.Better than 40-50% per year than trying 1-2% per day and losing more in the pursuit of profit.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Those who focus on % gains per whatever time frame are usually the losers, especially if you have to ask others for advice. On top of that, the far majority of the people don't even have a clue about how to properly trade or invest in a market ruled by panic. It's safe to say that if you end up trading or investing right now with the intention of booking short term gains, it's purely gambling.

Buy Bitcoin, hold it for a couple of years, and you will be rewarded for your patience with a solid return, and that without having to expose yourself to the short term market people should be ignoring instead of participating in.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
math-wise, it might look easier to go per month.. but in reality, it will still be based on how the market is.. there will be days when prices will shoot up but lately, it has been slow.. still, always look out for positive trends.  it's not really the percentage i think.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
For now it's hard to get profit with that percentage because the only possible is maybe 10% for this market per month. But once the market up again maybe your money become double and so on because the price somwday will up again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
It depends on what skill you have. So you should look at which trade style is closer to you. It is not easy to make 2% profit every day. So you are going to discover that you can not do it some days because of reasons that are not caused by you and accordingly if we think of it as average, it seems easier to provide monthly earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
It's depend on how good are you.

If you want to manage 1-2% per day, you need to work hard spend  spend more time for it.
Basically it's just same, let say if ordinary stock exchange, you're trade for 5 days (Monday ~ Friday ) and you win 1% each day , you're reaching 20% per month. I think every trader expecting this kind of profit.

Greater than 30% is more difficult to achieve so there will be less trader to achieve it either
Pages:
Jump to: