Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more profitable, trading with Forex or trading with Crypto Currencies? - page 5. (Read 3076 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Cryptocurrency trading seems to be the best for an increased profit. Price volatility is quite high right now, this could have gained traders a better profit. Even during the time of decreasing price the loss can be reduced if the profit margin is not that big. Forex needs a big study but bitcoin can be made easy if we have targeted price to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
i disagree.
trading cryptocurrencies are much more profitable than anything in the world. none of the pairs in the Forex market has gone up 120% in the past year but bitcoin has.
none of the Forex market pairs can even go up 200-500% in 3 days but altcoins can.

it is all about experience. if you can find these things before hand and take advantage of the situation then you make profit if not you lose money.

in the end, if you make more profit with Forex then do that, if you make more with crypto currencies then trade them. it is based on the person who is trading and the experience they have in the said markets.
also none of the forex market pairs gone scam within a month , right?
there is pros and cons about this , but if you do it carefully then bitcoin trading has more potential profit ,
you have limited times to trade on forex , while in crypto you have 24/7 non-stop ,
so as long as you have your own research and not trading blindly , crypto trading much more better.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
i disagree.
trading cryptocurrencies are much more profitable than anything in the world. none of the pairs in the Forex market has gone up 120% in the past year but bitcoin has.
none of the Forex market pairs can even go up 200-500% in 3 days but altcoins can.

it is all about experience. if you can find these things before hand and take advantage of the situation then you make profit if not you lose money.

in the end, if you make more profit with Forex then do that, if you make more with crypto currencies then trade them. it is based on the person who is trading and the experience they have in the said markets.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
I used to trade with Poloniex but I do not earn a lot, my loses from trading is higher than my profit, I think due to Bitcoin crazy price up and down. Until I try Forex trading using WhaleClub, where I trade currencies using Bitcoin.

To be honest I found trading with real currencies like: GBP/USD, EUR/USD is more profitable than trading with BTC/ETH, etc..

Do you agree?
Pages:
Jump to: