Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 12. (Read 5984 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I couldn't agree with you more, though Bitcoin is risky as compared to bank investment but atleast you have the control of your investment. There's almost no risk in bank investment but as you stated that your country has this weird kind of investment plan I would just suggest you to invest in crypto.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Banks offer fixed returns so there is no risk with them. But still people are moving to crypto because you can make much more returns with them.
Activity: 137
Yes bitcoin invest more risk than bank. But there are more benefits where there is more risk.So we have to invest in risk because of the hope of profit.
Activity: 4
Crypto is much more risky in comparison to ban investment. But still the demand for crypto is increasing fast as it gives very good ROI.
Activity: 136
No risk on investing in the banks but yes risk is in crypto currency but if you invest on bitcoin risk is not too much since we know that this crypto is established.
Activity: 24
Right now, its Bitcoin which is risky but if bought in small quantity, it might be beneficial in the long run. Keep invested.  Smiley
Activity: 196
bitcoin is more risky because bitcoin have high value  and online currency its make more risky
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
Bitcoin is more risky of course. But if you want to look at the profit side of the two, Bitcoin will give you a world more profit than any bank investment such as savings deposit, time deposit, bonds, and so on. Of course, with a bigger possible profit comes a higher risk also. That is always the equation. There is no easy money in the world of investments after all. Banks are more secured and safe because they are operating under the strict compliance of the law.
Activity: 34
In my current mind, the bank is a stable financial institution in terms of the security of your investment, we can count on the stability of the bank but with low profits or interest, in other parts of bitcoin investment riskier than the bank because of its circulation in the digital world, but the profits higher or bitcoin profits can offer than banks, but I think I prefer bitcoin rather than bank investment.
Activity: 104
I total agree with you that both Bitcoin or bank investment are risk. If we store Bitcoin, we can get hacked at anytime, or the price of Bitcoin can go down and we will loss. But banks are also not safer. The banks can be bankrupt and at that we loss all of money we deposit in that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think at the bank I can say that it's too risky no matter how careful you are because there are many banks in our country that declare bankruptcy and with it all their investors even middle class people who deposit their money in the bank as a savings they lost everything. Actually bank investment and bitcoin investment are risky. Although in bitcoin it all depends on how you handle your ownership. But if you are into a long-term investment then there is no risk at all and only big profits in the end
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin is more risky than bank its because is not easy to audit the bitcoin transactions and you cannot knows who is the person beyond that transaction does not like  bank transaction you can notice you is the person beyond in every transactions so you have the guarantee who is accountable if something happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is risky compared to banks, Bitcoin is for the risk-taker individual not for crying babies. But the more the risk the high will be in return considering its volatility.
In your country .. and about that bank investment it is a scam on the investor and the bitcoin investment is more secure at least you can exchange it anytime you want to and you completly have the full control on it .. but that bank investment are much more scam then risky comparing the bitcoin.. that i think ..
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Your right, so many have happened so far have invested in about btc. That's why they do not know why they're interested in interest.
Activity: 406
To be inside the quality side to address hazard, you have to be well endowed in understanding in that discipline of operation. You cannot put money into Bitcoin without knowing whatever about Blockchain, th crypto marketplace or Bitcoin. In conditions like that, you best boost your risk of losing your investment as you can turn out to be making an investment on rip-off platform.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I do think none is riskier than the other.

Bank investment is risky in the sense that the bank could go bankrupt and that would be the end of your money invested.

Bitcoin on the other hand is also risky because of its volatility nature , but can get you a good return on investment all things being equal.
I think most of people understand that bitcoin invest is very risk more than bank, just only 1 day, your account will change very fast, even 1 month you could lost 50% your accout  but beside you are also have high profit in a short time.
Activity: 50
I'd assume your from the Philippines in which I'm also too, you see the way your talking about this low,medium,high risk investment plan is nothing but a scam sounds really a stupid investment,But investing in bitcoin will bring you very high profits in just a short time.
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is more risky. Because we don't know what will happen to our money if we put it in bitcoin. And everything that is done in the internet are prone to hacking. So i would prefer to put my money in  the banks rather than in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: