Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 4. (Read 5980 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Of course investing in bitcoin. As we all know bitcoin is very risky compare to invest in the bank. The value of bitcoin in the past days and weeks are not really good we dont know if it will continuesly dump so its hard to say that its good to invest in bitcoin. If you are going to invest your money in a bank make sure that the bank company have a high standard when it comes to money investing just to make sure that you'll never loss your money.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
They are both risky and any of them could crash at anytime,a bank investment can crash with investors money,same thing goes for bitcoin,so we really say which is more risky than the other.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
It seems to me that it is much more risky to put money into a bank than to invest in a crypto currency. But on the other hand, the crypto currency market is now very unstable.
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
in my opinion, right now bitcoin is riskier than the bank investment but bitcoin also give a different way to give the profit than the bank investment. although bitcoin is too risky now, I don't think that we cannot get any profit from bitcoin and I think it will bigger than the bank investment. but if you want to find the stable investment then you can go with bank investment and enjoy your profit in monthly or yearly.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
Bank investments seem risky due to the fact that every person trusts the most himself and would prefer to control their investments and not to allow someone to manage his funds. Bank investments carry a lot of risk as any investment but you don't have to take risks if, for example, you keep your money on deposit. Of course, the profit won't be impressive then, but it will be sure. For someone who doesn't have much to invest in. Slow but sure and not risk-free investment seems to be much more reasonable.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Of course I think it's going is more risky than bank investments, because bank gives you some guarantees that they will return your money and your money will grow on particular amount of percents.  and bitcoin is highly dangerous and you don't have any guarantees

You're quite right mate, but It doesn't mean by Investing on bitcoin your money will goin to be loss, Its just risky because of Its market value very volatile, but by Investing on It and hold It In a long-term will guarantee you to have a very a huge profits. While Investing on any bank system are just consistently our make safe

Most people would agree with what's been concluded previously, which is something I believe in as well that bitcoin holds by far a high risk investment than nay other bank investments simply because of the ease in market fluctuations determined by high profile sellers/investors whilst banks give you some sort of security but of course the rewards are little compared to how much you'd get from bitcoin if all would go well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Of course I think it's going is more risky than bank investments, because bank gives you some guarantees that they will return your money and your money will grow on particular amount of percents.  and bitcoin is highly dangerous and you don't have any guarantees

You're quite right mate, but It doesn't mean by Investing on bitcoin your money will goin to be loss, Its just risky because of Its market value very volatile, but by Investing on It and hold It In a long-term will guarantee you to have a very a huge profits. While Investing on any bank system are just consistently our make safe
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Many people save money to the bank will be much safer but when you invest in bitcoin you will have a chance to earn a lot of money. I'm also really optimistic about the future on bitcoin. I will try to invest in bitcoin by instead of depositing money into the bank. Cool
Activity: 686
if the bank investment is making scam investments like pink sheet papers which corresponds to low ICO`s in this market than obviously bitcoin is more secure investment.

Bitcoin can not be ascertained to be a good investment right now because Bitcoin's prices are unstable as usual.
Activity: 476
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
According to the risk return trade off, the more the risk that we face; the more the returns that we can get and vice versa. It is obvious that bitcoin investment is more risky investment than bank investment. If you are risk taker it is really good if you will make bitcoin investment.
Activity: 85
I think bitcoin is more dangerous than bank venture because of the way that bitcoin isn't controlled by anyone or government and this can cost simple control of the cost of bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is risky but comes with better promise than Bank investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Of course, bitcoins are more risky investments than banking,  but when you get success because of bitcoin all the risk is worth it.
Activity: 133
When it comes to investment in general, it is a risky task that we all do irrespective of the medium you pass through. whether through bank or bitcoin (cryptocurrency) but one is somehow less risky than the other.

I believe that investments in bitcoin are more justified than investments in the bank, there is a risk everywhere, and possible incomes are very limited in the bank.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
When it comes to investment in general, it is a risky task that we all do irrespective of the medium you pass through. whether through bank or bitcoin (cryptocurrency) but one is somehow less risky than the other.
Activity: 133

I already wrote here about my bitter history with the bank. I do not think that the bank has less risks than bitcoin. Better then cash than bank account
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Well I would say that both bitcoin and bank investment are risky but bitcoin is more risky because you can lose or gain money unlike the banks you can be paid to some extent. Bitcoin is for the risk takers. If you aren't ready to take risks, then bitcoin isn't meant for you.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
by using you have the maximum chance to increase bitcoin rate and with bitcoin rate you can get automatically a good profit by only having bitcoin in your account and I think both are guaranteed no one is at risk but one different thing in the form of bitcoin your number can be increased
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
if the bank investment is making scam investments like pink sheet papers which corresponds to low ICO`s in this market than obviously bitcoin is more secure investment.
Pages:
Jump to: