Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 58. (Read 6017 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I do not trust banks. I saw many people who lost everything. Bitcoin I can withdraw at any time, but in the bank you will tell a lot of excuses and one day will not work.
Activity: 238
I don't know about your country's banks but in India mostly banks gives fixed return. Some bank works on mutual fund with different policy. Their return is limited. These investment are less risky because government also have involvement in it. Bitcoin is more risky than banks but its chances of good return is much more than banks. Bank double the money in 9 years. Bitcoin may be less than one year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think both are secured no anyone i risky but one thing is different in bitcoin form your amount may be increased because by using you have maximum chances to increase the rate of bitcoin and with bitcoin rate you can earn automatically a good profit by just having bitcoin in your account,
Activity: 238
Bitcoin is more risky than bank investments. As the bank oney is not too volatile like Bitcoin also there is problem with legal acceptance of Bitcoin which makes Bitcoin more risky. But the profits rate in Bitcoin is higher than bank investments.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
of course bitcoin is more risky. as we all know the world of crypto to date there is no clear law, plus many countries are banning the crypto trade. but bitcoin has good potential for long-term investing.
Activity: 294
My opinion is that it is dangerous to invest both in bitcoins and bank invests, because bitcoins and investments are not stable, there is no guarantee that everything will remain so, bitcoin can depreciate, and investment can burn or lose its price too
Activity: 86
I think both investment having risk and benifits. Bitcoin price is volitile this is the main disadvantage. But the profit is definitely high. But in bank investment we can get a stable interest. Bank and government are responsible for our money. But bitcoin us decentralized. No one can control over it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
if you are accessing the level of risk, i will tell you bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment but the profit margin is very high. sometime you may not have full figure of how much profit you can make from investing on bitcoin due to so many factors which can be positive or negative. the higher the positivity the greater profit and vise versa. bank investment profit can be calculated even before you invest and this profit is fixed and may not appreciate or depreciate except something extremely terrible happens in which the bank will be held responsible.
Activity: 208
Merit: 12
For now is very risky - bitcoin. Because this trend like crypto trading appeared recently. And banks for long time ago. Investing in anything nowadays is a big risk because it's the big money that controls the price of everything and when big money wants to break the backs of smaller investors, it will do everything in it's power to break us.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Of course bitcoin investments are much more risky when compared to investments in banks, because bitcoin prices can change sharply in time without time to control it, while investment in banks is not the case.
Activity: 118
I think the very best think is to identify what bank is it or I think that is an insurance company.

There is no risk in investment in a bank but your money will surely sleeping alor gaining nothing. Unlike in a bank the chance to earn big is there but the risk is high.
Activity: 172
Many people choose to save money safely to the bank for the sake of leaving it with the hope of bitcoin. But investing in bitcoin will bring you a very high profit in just a short time if we buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are at a low level and we only wait when bitcoin prices go up if bitcoin prices increase, of course we will sell them and our sales will get huge profits and I think investing in bitcoin will make us have a big advantage but it takes patience and wait when bitcoin will go up and we will soon sell it Smiley
Activity: 56
I think personally, both obviously have different risks, but obviously more at risk of bitcoin but if you know how bitcoin works in investing then you will produce a very profitable because bitcoin is a valuable digital currency.
thanks Smiley
Activity: 126
i guess it is the same  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
You have to understand something here.
In the most countries, your deposits in the banks, until certain amount, are protected by the law.
So, if bank collapse, you will get your money back.
With crypto investments you don't have any protection.
Of course, you can earn more with crypto but also you can loose more with crypto Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
Presently, bitcoin is more risky than bank investment indeed. Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and are still in early phase. But I believe in the future Bitcoin will show better stability. Bank investment on the other hand which are safe now is expected to face a lot of issues in the future. Cryptocurrencies are also expected to overthrow the banking system.
Activity: 85
We can say that bitcoin is very risky at the moment, but if we have a lot of ideas and knowledge about it, in the end we will get more profit than bank investment because like others say bank investment takes a lot of time like a lot of business and very difficult decision making before we do anything else.
Activity: 231
The Bank has various types of risks consisting of 8 risks: Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk, Legal Risk, Strategic Risk, Compliance Risk, and Reputation Risk. You can search the internet about what and how to the 8 risks. so I think banks have a greater risk.
Activity: 19
if seen from the risk, of course more at risk of bitcoin but if you know how to invest in bitcoin then you can handle the risk.
but if you really like to adrenalin menue then choose bitcoin but if you are afraid then choose to invest in bank
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
Actually,bitcoin investment is really much more risky than to invest with banks. But the advantage of bitcoin investment,you can earn double or even triple of your capital,but it depend on your strategies you will apply.
I agree in your opinion, investing in bitcoin you face lot's of risk than bank investment cause in bitcoin you never knew what happen tomorrow if the value are getting down or higher value but the most advantage of bitcoin when the value is getting higher your capital in investments it make it higher and give you a high profit. The more you invest the higher value you earn. In bank investment you never feel the risks but your profit is too small cause bank give only small interest in your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: