Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 95. (Read 6019 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Yeah, bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, but it's worth it, because bank investments will earn you nothing like bitcoin would. so i would say the risk is what it
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
I'd assume your from the Philippines in which I'm also too, you see the way your talking about this low,medium,high risk investment plan is nothing but a scam sounds really a stupid investment, investment plan in fact that you don't have any information where or what they doing to your money but I'd still prefer its more risky investing to bitcoin than the actual bank because legal bank have at least 2 to 1.5 % of gain annually to what you invest with, but with bitcoin it is likely to fall any time soon with its fluctuating market stabilization.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: