Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more saving for travelling? Public transport or personal vehicles? - page 3. (Read 357 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Saving is the most rewarding thing rather than bonuses, perks, and benefits. So for everyday living I would like some opinions or techniques that can save money while travelling to work, school, or business. You can add some money-saving tips other than travelling efficiency. I know I have read some articles about this but I want to know from real people in here.
in my area the traffic is killing me going to office so i prefer riding Train but it is also harder to go in train station as it was few kilometer from my place so i am Riding my Ebike and leaving to the train terminal so when i am off to office i will also ride train and ebike to go home,same old ways everyday and it made me saves more money than driving my car to office.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Saving is the most rewarding thing rather than bonuses, perks, and benefits. So for everyday living I would like some opinions or techniques that can save money while travelling to work, school, or business. You can add some money-saving tips other than travelling efficiency. I know I have read some articles about this but I want to know from real people in here.
Pages:
Jump to: