Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is promising ICO in June 2018? - page 3. (Read 549 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 03:20:24 PM
For June 2018, I see Dadi as very promising ICO that you should definitely invest in.  In the meantime, read their whitepaper, blog and what community think about the project. You will definitely be amazed.
Activity: 71
May 15, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
DateCoin: DateCoin is a blockchain based platform that uses artificial intelligence and neural networks to provide the new international dating services. By employing cutting-edge technologies, DateCoin ensures that there will be no more fake accounts on the dating platform. Therefore, it will help people in finding the right match with similar interests.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 08:01:23 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
May 15, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
Now you can find a lot of sites that have a calendar of all passing and future ICO, you can easily see all the information and evaluate the projects yourself. But if you are interested in the opinion of the forum participants, I can advise you several campaigns that have finished or are running presale and that will have an ICO in June - it's Typerium, Bitmillex, Block Broker, like promising projects.
Activity: 67
May 15, 2018, 07:23:09 AM
Recently, Saifu company completed the ICO and now its token SFU is trading on the IDEX exchange, where you can buy it at a low price.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
May 15, 2018, 07:22:42 AM
Check out icobench, icodrop, etc.  You'll get a million different answers here.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 07:20:27 AM
BlockChain Hotels
https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/

A to be assembled hotel out of shipping containers is prefabricated in china and erected in short period of time in a very attractive location focusing on communal area and layout and ergonomice design/architecture getting the biggest bang out of your buck. Is a genuinely genius project in simplicity and business plan.

You will win true on this one

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 07:09:54 AM
I suggest you to join in XYO bounty.
For more information Please site here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyxyo-decentralized-crypto-location-oracle-network-3-million-in-rewards-3053801 it's a good ICO.
Good luck for you.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
May 15, 2018, 07:09:24 AM
I often see the ico rating before determining a good ico for the future. A lot of ico that makes you get nothing. do whatever it takes to do some research first to see how their project works.
If you later make a choice, do not blame anyone for that choice.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:07:59 AM
I think that you may be interested in the SPINDLE project that is being created today before our eyes, they will very soon start the ICO process. I think that you really can like the project, just look at it and maybe you will make the right decision
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 06:59:32 AM
I can tell with confidence that Egretia ico will be a success for sure! This project has a great potential to be big success. Egrtia already partner with other big hit project like cybermiles and merculet. Besides this, XYO ICO is live now and it is very promising project. Only 5 days are left for the main sale. Then i can suggest Hashcard, Yumerium ICO. You may have a research on those ICO. Good luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 15, 2018, 06:53:48 AM
If you look at the ratings, you can find several promising ones. But now the high rating does not mean almost anything. Half of the ISO doing something would be superfluous on the Blockchain. I'm really looking forward to the ISO that will make a new revolutionary project
Activity: 85
May 15, 2018, 06:43:13 AM
Personally, I think it is Nafen. Nafen is a project designed to be used as a nano-material for the industrial purposes. It is a unique crystalline material, also known as alumina nanofibers having the capability of changing the chemical and mechanical properties of various materials. Using Nafen with ceramics, concretes or polymers can increase the longevity of these materials. Therefore, Nafen leads to the reduced maintenance and usage costs.

Activity: 79
May 15, 2018, 06:41:01 AM
Brickblock is the first project to build an infrastructure platform to seamlessly and transparently connect cryptocurrencies with real world assets.
I believe in the future of this project. His will become mainstream in the future. I'm sure of this too. It is not surprising that this project has already gathered so many like-minded people and supporters ready to support you and be part of such a strong and confident team .
Activity: 80
May 14, 2018, 08:00:42 PM
Crypto Universe's focus is on giving users and token holders the best possible value-for-money proposition. We do not wish to re-invent the wheel, we wish to create a community of users, that not only will enjoy smooth transactions, but will also be our partners in growth.

Activity: 154
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
its depended by you, better to do research yourself and select coin, in my view BTC and ETH is the rulers in crypto currency after theat NEO and ICX this two coins have reach high price in this year 
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
There are some good ico in june, you can see and do observation on ICO bench, ICO Holder, Top ICO, I suggest you to follow Shivom, XYO and Zuflo, I think you are not too late to participate in the ICO.
Don't be fully dependent on ICO scorers and ratings online, here's the link for the ICO bench premium listing discussions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-icobench-3765187
that would actually cost hundred thousands of dollars for a premium hit rating base on the thread, we can consider and enlist those who have the highest scores from them but you should also do your own analysis, observation, and score.
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
Which is promising ICO in June 2018?

Any suggestions please.

I’m currently interested SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development. There are many interesting projects going on.  The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. You should check out SciDex. Smiley Smiley

Activity: 52
May 14, 2018, 01:36:35 PM
Which is promising ICO in June 2018?

Any suggestions please.

There should be no
Activity: 195
May 14, 2018, 01:32:15 PM
#Crypterium  is next bitcoin. It allows to spend all kind of crypto currency with contactless methods to all pos machine via mobile phone app. Just have a look this token. You will thank me later
Pages:
Jump to: