Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is safer, USDT or Binance USD? - page 7. (Read 888 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
May 19, 2020, 11:57:17 PM
I'm going to deposit some money into Binance Lending, i find BUSD's interest rate is 1% higher than USDT. Which one is better?
Both are good but you know how risky it is to trust a centralized platform. Still there are risk that associated with it. I can say I will be more confident on Binance affiliated projects. busd product is just new but their CEO are likely to provide a good liquidation on every asset that they acquired or introduced. Example of this is trust wallet, wazirX and even coinmarketcap. They make sure their own allies goes up and well backed up. BUSD served as their stablecoin so definitely they will make it more interesting and many earnings.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
saito.io
May 19, 2020, 11:53:37 PM
There's no need to go all in into one or the other. I don't think Binance is that trustable, leverage yourself with the 2 of them to an amount you're comfortable with and earn on both. I felt comfy with 70/30, maybe you can try 80/20 or 60/40 or anything really, no reason not to exploit the higher return rate with a bit of risk.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
May 19, 2020, 11:35:48 PM
I think I will choose USDT than BUSD obviously because of the liquidity value but then Binance is a big exchange but Tether can be used in more than one exchange, that flexibility is something i will likely like to stay with..But both of them are secure coins
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 19, 2020, 11:32:14 PM
I'm going to deposit some money into Binance Lending, i find BUSD's interest rate is 1% higher than USDT. Which one is better?
As long as you will not move from binance exchange site and BUSD is much better than USDT. You should remember binance is a good exchange site but when you are looking for the liquidity and USDT will become your answer. I vote for BUSD
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
saito.io
May 19, 2020, 11:29:09 PM
I was asking myself the same question for a while but ended up just doing 70% Tether cuz I feel is a bit safer and 30% BUSD for the extra interest.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 19, 2020, 11:11:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: