Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best altcoin to invest upon right now? - page 2. (Read 443 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
nothing is good right now really!
i like the idea of smaller altcoins that are getting pumped and i also use it myself most of the times but that is also risky these days since the market is being pulled down by the bigger coins that are getting dumped.
maybe it is best to not trade anything at all at times like this.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
People here have their own agendas so they may recommend you the projects that they are paid to promote or the ones that they are holding the bags of. Do your own research and pick the ones that you like and try to not follow biased suggestions.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
help me friends, please give your best answer.

I suggest you can pick one of my favorite altcoins ethereum, litecoin, ripple, Neo i think that coins i recommend to you to choose are highly potential to become increase before end of this year end
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think TOP10 might be a good choice.
Because they are recognized by the market, then most of the time consensus is a very important factor in the price increase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
The best altcoin right now to invest with is Ethereum since the price of Ethereum is really cheap it is $400 right now si if you buy it and wait for it to recover then youll be able to get good profit in the future. Eth can go 2x in the future or even more than that
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
SOnder is the best possible one
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I do the rate on a top of 10 coins which have the highest market capitalization. They have very developed teams capable to develop regularly the projects. We need to wait a little to see their growth. Now general recession of interest which negatively affects on the market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
only small coins.

by small coins i mean those coins with small market cap and lower volume. the coins which are always overlooked until they are pumped and it is too late.
these coins (because they are small) got dumped properly and reached their bottoms. and now they are rising back up because after hitting bottom there is no other way to go but up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
eth,neo,btc,bch
Activity: 294
Actually, there is no best altcoin as cryptocurrency market are not the bloodbath phase where all the altcoins on red.
Activity: 221
If you want to hold it for a long time, I suggest you choose ETH.
If you want to do a day trade, I think I'll choose CARD. ,
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
Much depends on whether you want to invest in the long term or engage in day trading. For me, Ethereum remains number one in the sphere of long-term investment within 3-5 years.
Activity: 126
I encourage you to invest this the 7 altcoins in 2018
1- NEO
2- ADA
3- OMG
4- HAVEN
5- KCS
6- HSR
7- NANO
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

I think everything is speculation moreover this time the market is very vulnerable from decline. so you should try to direct the crypto directly that you deserve to buy. I just suggest for ripple and ethereum
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Many altcoins have potential to increase a lot after this crash but I think you should pick your coins mainly according to their teams, if the team is not good that might not be good pick  Smiley
Activity: 59
It seems that you will get a lot of answers to this question, but you need to carefully screen it to make a difference. Everyone recommends different Altcoin for you. Oh, I recommend PRIV like you. It pays attention to the encryption business and pays for it. Many, the world is not the safest, only continuous efforts!
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
Thanks to the introduction of the system into the banking sector and its innovative technologies, which include the financial institution Ripple is a very attractive asset for investment.
Activity: 89

Top 10 market cap coins, split them across in the following way...
50% bitcoin, remaining 50% on the other coins that are in the top 10.
Rebalance every now and then to ensure you are still investing in the top 10.

Activity: 392
The market is falling sharply. Therefore, good opportunity to invest. But I always choose the safe solution is to divide the capital to invest in many Altcoin. In addition to BTC I will invest in ETH, LTC, NEO, Wave ... Let's wait for a while and good profit will be glad to invest in this time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
There is not one better altcoin, divide the portfolio into several options, and then one of them can grow well and you will be satisfied
Pages:
Jump to: