Pages:
Author

Topic: which is the best exchanger for regular trading?? - page 2. (Read 270 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Binance and Hitbtc is good.Hitbtc exchange we can trade ICO also and exchange fees also less.

I don't agree with this part because hitbtc fees are quite high for some of the coins and many people are facing basic issues like coins are missing or can't see in their account. Their support team stopped to reply any of the issues.

I am trying to create account on bittrex but this exchanger close to new registration.So what is the next trusted and security exchanger?Some exchanger are so boring fro trade because of high fees delay withdraw or deposit scam etc.

Even Bittrex allow you to open new accounts no use because you need to be a fully verified member on their exchange to withdraw your coins otherwise they will not allow you to withdraw your coins. So don't deposit money into this exchange until your account is fully verified.

Other members already mentioned here about the options for you is Binance and Kucoin exchanges to try.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I usually use Paypal, so Virwox is the best exchange channel for me.. Although I am required to pay fees, it's very convenient and quick...
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I am trying to create account on bittrex but this exchanger close to new registration.So what is the next trusted and security exchanger?Some exchanger are so boring fro trade because of high fees delay withdraw or deposit scam etc.

I am using bittrex but they stooped new sign up.You can use kucoin at this moment.poloniex is a great site but they has a lot of scam auction so I am not suggest this one.you can also use cryptopia and liqui also binance exchange site.

I didn't know they stopped new registration and so I clicked the sign up link on bittrex and this is where the link led me https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003463331 I guess its true. I wonder when its going to resume. This must be the reason why there are users here selling their bittrex account. One exchange that stays the same from the start was cryptopia.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Hitbtc is shit. There are a lot of people who is waiting to withdraw Bitcoin out of hitbtc.

Binance is good compared to other big exchanges. They have too many altcoin markets and fees are lower than the others. If you have BNB coin in your account, the fees will be %50 lower.

But it is a loop for the exchanges. One comes, stays 1 year at the top, and then loses interest of people, because there comes another exchange.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Binance and Hitbtc is good.Hitbtc exchange we can trade ICO also and exchange fees also less.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
Bittrex is the worst exchange that has ever existed.
If you can't get on Bittrex then the next possible best exchange in my eyes is Binance. They are quick and reliable and as far as I know registrations are still open. If they are not open try Bitfinex or Bitstamp those are also reputable exchanges.

Use Binance, it does not ask you for KYC or any other kind of shit.

And the fees are cheaper compared to other exchanges, so yes, for me, binance are kucoin are the best exchanges right now.

Bittrex and Binance were a good option, bit not all alts wede put on it since bittrex is too strict on adding alts, binancw were not too strict and easy for additional limits in verification, add hitbtc if you are looking for new alts somehow it's helpful to biy cheap new alts to hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I think that poloniex is one of the best platforms of trading that you can exchange with it your cryptocurrencies. I already used it, I deposit some bitcoin and bitcoin cash, it's too fast, you can see your bitcoin there after 1 confirmation, I use it to buy some xrp and I make my withdraw, I just waited some minutes to find my all xrp in the gatehub wallet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Bittrex is the worst exchange that has ever existed.
If you can't get on Bittrex then the next possible best exchange in my eyes is Binance. They are quick and reliable and as far as I know registrations are still open. If they are not open try Bitfinex or Bitstamp those are also reputable exchanges.

Use Binance, it does not ask you for KYC or any other kind of shit.

And the fees are cheaper compared to other exchanges, so yes, for me, binance are kucoin are the best exchanges right now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: