Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best life? - page 5. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 2
October 25, 2020, 04:35:23 AM
I chose to Married, because my can have a family and lineage.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 25, 2020, 03:20:09 AM
Each phase has its own sweetness added to it and also stress as well I would say. Its helps you to grow and how you manage that age helps you to overcome many things in life. It has a own charm and some may like to have a challenging situation in life so that you can learn and apply different skills to solve that which is helpful in later part of you life.
Exactly, each part of life can be best from different perspectives. Well happiest can be childhood as I said but we can't consider it as best since we really don't know what we are doing and don't know the purpose of our existence then it couldn't be the best.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
October 24, 2020, 06:24:45 AM
Each phase has its own sweetness added to it and also stress as well I would say. Its helps you to grow and how you manage that age helps you to overcome many things in life. It has a own charm and some may like to have a challenging situation in life so that you can learn and apply different skills to solve that which is helpful in later part of you life.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2020, 05:19:18 AM
I think the happiest phase of life is childhood, it brings the natural excitement and feelings.
Natural experiences without anything to worry about tomorrow.

That's how my life was when I was a child. I don't really care about myself and anything that surrounds me. As long as I'm having fun and what I have, it's all the meaning of life to me.

In simple things, I'm already happy but it all changed when I grew up.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 24, 2020, 01:46:58 AM
Childhood - maynot be the best butnit is the happiest phase of life for most.

Married - this phase will make you to realize the purpose of your existence.

Unmarried - you will feel loneliness at some point.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2020, 01:08:52 AM
Childhood for me.

You have unlimited time to do stuff and play as much as you want. There's nothing to worry about and all you have to do is play and study. No need to worry about bills, obligations, and other responsibilities.

If you'll ask a lot of people, they'll respond that if it's possible to be a kid again, they'll choose it.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
October 23, 2020, 04:51:07 PM
Which is the best life and why?  Huh

1. Childhood Cool
2. Married Grin
3. Unmarried Wink

Explain not mandatory here, just show your positive response.

The best life is about what dreams are you chasing, if you dream is to have kids then when you reach it you will have your best life. We could say the best part of life is when a dream comes true.

For me the best life is the one I'm living right now, wasn't easy to get here.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 23, 2020, 04:09:20 PM

1. Childhood Cool
2. Married Grin
3. Unmarried Wink

I think the best of life is 'married'...
all of us in this world must follow the cycle of life. My childhood was not very good because I didn't have many friends and also I felt pressure before marriage and it wasn't good. indeed not all 'marriages' are perfect but at least I have a responsibility and can feel laughter and tears with my husband and children who I love.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
October 23, 2020, 12:59:46 PM

1. Childhood Cool
2. Married Grin
3. Unmarried Wink

Pages:
Jump to: