Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the Best online BTC wallet? - page 3. (Read 408 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 03:04:51 PM
We have a Cryptopedia that details the different advantages and disadvantages of each type of wallet and the most popular choices for each type.

Check it out here: https://midcrypto.com/pages/cryptopedia
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 13, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
Hello as the Subject implicates, I would like to know which is the best online BTC in order to store my BTCs. I know some software wallets like Electrum but I would like to have an online in order to access it from anywhere.

I will assume you already know the risks of using online wallet so I will not go through for warning and security about it.

But if the purpose is only to access from anywhere then use mobile app instead e.g Mycelium, Coinomi, Bitgo etc. There is no assurance that you will be safe at these all the time but it's way better than using exchange app.

There are also exchanges which have a mobile version of their platform. Again if you understand the risks of using it, then it's up to you if you will used them. What are those? Will not mentioned as we aren't sure if you will have a good experienced using them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
August 13, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
I think there is not best one because they are all bad wallets, storing bitcoin in such wallet is nonsense and really not safe.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
August 13, 2018, 02:03:58 PM
Hello as the Subject implicates, I would like to know which is the best online BTC in order to store my BTCs. I know some software wallets like Electrum but I would like to have an online in order to access it from anywhere.

My main question would be: do you really NEED to be able to spend your btc from ANYWHERE...
Online wallet are the worst wallets around security-wise... I wouldn't recommand a single one, but if you really insist, I'd probably say that blockchain.info is the "best" insecure online wallet.

Want my advice? Store the bulk of your btc using a secure wallet, and use a cellphone wallet to store some easy-accessible spending money
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: