Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best platform to get clients as a web designer? - page 3. (Read 1236 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
You can try Fiverr, 99Design, Freeeup, Freelancer and guru but if you think you are very talented and want to be part of the top talent market, take a look at toptal. By the way, it is also useful to be present on platforms where you have customers, such as Pinterest.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
we must have sufficient knowledge and experience will have a greater chance of finding clients compared to those who have just entered this competitive market, and to be more competitive it is better to try to ask for lower rates from your competitors because surely from that you will get more and more clients, social media can be an option to find clients and can try to find clients manually.

Asking for more lower rates will just kill the industry and to many skilled workers will get affected on it since this might not good in the long run because for sure if many clients will find out that there are people willing to work at cheapest price for sure this will lead to more bad pay cuts to other to. So know your worth and better work on your skills so that you can get plenty of clients and can get decent pays with it for sure the referral of your past clients will help you on freelancing industry.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
we must have sufficient knowledge and experience will have a greater chance of finding clients compared to those who have just entered this competitive market, and to be more competitive it is better to try to ask for lower rates from your competitors because surely from that you will get more and more clients, social media can be an option to find clients and can try to find clients manually.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
The cost of purchasing a course related to IT proffession is quite on a high side in our world today, still lots of competition out there, a lot of people searching for clients using different advertising methods making it harder to find clients.
Check out Fiver, you will get many best clients with low fee. Before contacting first check their gags for quality work
Activity: 23
If you're a designer looking for a platform to offer your services, I would suggest Fiverr and Upwork, both have huge audiences of people in need of design services and also share your fiver and Upwork account links to your social media accounts and also on LinkedIn..

Yes, these two must be the most popular ones, although lately, I've been hearing it's getting more and more difficult to find a project on Upwork. Good tip for LinkedIn!
Activity: 26
If you're a designer looking for a platform to offer your services, I would suggest Fiverr and Upwork, both have huge audiences of people in need of design services and also share your fiver and Upwork account links to your social media accounts and also on LinkedIn..
And to add to the lists attached to this quote, referral would be your best bait. Make your customers your friend!
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
The cost of purchasing a course related to IT proffession is quite on a high side in our world today, still lots of competition out there, a lot of people searching for clients using different advertising methods making it harder to find clients.

If you searching here for client I will say that I will be very difficult to find client in this forum . Some how if you find someone and if you can prove  your work with your skill, I don't think you have to look back. But it is very difficult to find work here . Even then there are many Freelancer Marketplaces in internet .Below here I mention the names of some of them:
The best is Fiverr, I have been working there for past 2 years.
The payment method is excellent there is no security deposit - but people like upwork too. I am not sure about it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421

If you searching here for client I will say that I will be very difficult to find client in this forum . Some how if you find someone and if you can prove  your work with your skill, I don't think you have to look back. But it is very difficult to find work here . Even then there are many Freelancer Marketplaces in internet .Below here I mention the names of some of them:
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Fiverr is a platform for hiring graphics designer. There are people's that are offering different services on Fiverr with their price. So, we can hire a person and avail their services. It's a best place for finding clients and service provider.
To add to this, you can maybe try Upwork too. They both are the top freelancing platforms in my opinion. Them being the top freelancing platforms means there will definitely be a lot of competition, so you do have to offer services that standout amongst the rest.

If you are really good with what you do, trust me, those platforms are going to earn you a fortune.

Upwork is so saturated with well experience and skilled people so I most provably it will be so hard for new applicants to get a job their so maybe since he's now into crypto why not try to seek for a job here since for sure there are so many clients which is seeking for web designing works. This forum is known to be the largest crypto forum in the world so best to open up a thread that can help them boost his presence and place a portfolio since experience is a big deal upon hunting for clients.
I guess the OP is not active after he made a post. So there is no use of making comments.
The thread should be locked by now. So that more active thread takes the place.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
Fiverr is a platform for hiring graphics designer. There are people's that are offering different services on Fiverr with their price. So, we can hire a person and avail their services. It's a best place for finding clients and service provider.
To add to this, you can maybe try Upwork too. They both are the top freelancing platforms in my opinion. Them being the top freelancing platforms means there will definitely be a lot of competition, so you do have to offer services that standout amongst the rest.

If you are really good with what you do, trust me, those platforms are going to earn you a fortune.

Upwork is so saturated with well experience and skilled people so I most provably it will be so hard for new applicants to get a job their so maybe since he's now into crypto why not try to seek for a job here since for sure there are so many clients which is seeking for web designing works. This forum is known to be the largest crypto forum in the world so best to open up a thread that can help them boost his presence and place a portfolio since experience is a big deal upon hunting for clients.
Activity: 499
Merit: 16

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks
I think that wherever you post your work/services, you might need to initially build a pretty large user base or following. That might be the first step, since an unknown or new user might just get looked over, or lost in the large amount of activity. Some people mentioned Fiverr and it is a good option since it is a competitive area, and people can find you easily, instead of the other way around.
Offering work for free is one of the few methods that some users have done previously. They might offer it for free on first order and then charge form the next order onward. It takes time to build your own userbase and nothing in this world comes without toil and hardwork. In the meantime one can keep improving and learning new skills in their field, in this case web designing.

Freelancing sites are one of the few places where every user gets a chance but it is a tough market to get into and building a reputation there will take time. Instead starting on a forum might give better chances because not everyone here is a designer, but there are many lurking.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
I think that wherever you post your work/services, you might need to initially build a pretty large user base or following. That might be the first step, since an unknown or new user might just get looked over, or lost in the large amount of activity. Some people mentioned Fiverr and it is a good option since it is a competitive area, and people can find you easily, instead of the other way around.

To many competition are in that platform with high quality experience and feedbacks to their clients so before you can compete then for sure you need take a lot of effort just to get a client. Maybe from there you can start but expect to take a lot of effort on promoting your works and also yourself since once you get a client and you do a good job for sure those clients will hire you again and refer you to their friends.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
Be keen. In these forums, I have seen people mostly critic instead of providing actual solutions or answers that could help. Best believe you can get design jobs on platforms like fivver, freelance, oDesk etc.
Fiverr is the best one. It is easy to use both for the seller and the buyer. If we comapere it with other platform this is the best I worked on.
Fiverr support team is very active and they are very responsive, but the bad thing is that there is so much saturation on the freelance websites that is it hard to find the authentic worker. Keep a look on review and last delivery to check if the worker is authentic.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Be keen. In these forums, I have seen people mostly critic instead of providing actual solutions or answers that could help. Best believe you can get design jobs on platforms like fivver, freelance, oDesk etc.
Activity: 952
Merit: 105

I second you. Fiverr is the finest place to get clients and sell your services also the Customer support is very quick and responsive. It’s the most secure both for the seller and buyer.  Most importantly the interface is user friendly.I got my first order with in week after creation of my gig. Hope it helps.
But the down side is that they deduct 20% from your order money. Try finding clients here at bitcointalk.org and get paid in crypto with zero cuts.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
The race is global, and therefore you can focus on the platforms available in your country, and if you do not find enough, social media is considered good if you better manage the marketing of your products.

The problem lies in the case of different countries, trust and payment via bank transfers causes a lot of headaches, which makes many resort to using digital currencies, but its market is still very small and limited.

So it is your payment method, your experience and your marketing skills that determine the number of clients and not the platform you use.

you can try to buy some udemy with good discount (or free) because of black Friday season.
Pages:
Jump to: