Pages:
Author

Topic: which is the best way to updated crypto news..? - page 2. (Read 149 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 13
How can i update myself regarding latest crypto news...??

Follow the crypto news-related social profiles over twitter, facebook, reddit and telegram. There are a lot of telegram channels with latest crypto news and whats going in the market. You can also subscribe to their website feeds as suggested above. But as for me twitter and reddit channels are enough.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

I think this forum is good, besides twitter is useful.

I don't think this forum could feed you much crypto news and events because not everyone are posting crypto news other than just speculations and asking for other members reactions.
for me, I choose to expose outside of this forum because there you could find better information about Crypto happenings like CCN, Bitcoinnews and other crypto media.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

I am using Blockfolio, my one stop phone app for my Crypto Assets and of course crypto news and current events.
There is an icon on Blockfolio that allows you to read the crypto feeds directly without getting out of the app.
Most of the time, I subscribed push notifications so that every time there's new news and articles for that website, my Google Chrome will notify it for me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5

I think this forum is good, besides twitter is useful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Use twitter - subscribe to news channels is the best way
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
So far I always read cointelegraph because they are always up to date, Check here : https://cointelegraph.com/ or you can try some site like coindesk or geekwrapped.

Or you can use google search engine then set tools to last hour or 24 hours after that just type Crypto or those related to crypto.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: