Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the better way to frozen assets? - page 2. (Read 207 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Hello cryptoworld! I need to know what is the better way for frozen my assets? I want to keep the meaning of the assets, the best option is to convert them into fiat or do they know some currency with significant stability? I want to know your opinion.

Best reagrds.

I have joined on several telegram channels that discuss trading signals and techniques.
there I get a safe trading techniques that is managed capital. for example, buy assets (coins) 30% of your capital, the remaining 70% fiat. and if the price of the coin falls. buy again, gradually. so the price of the coins you buy goes up then you will benefit a lot.
hopefully can help you, sorry my language is not good.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Hello cryptoworld! I need to know what is the better way for frozen my assets? I want to keep the meaning of the assets, the best option is to convert them into fiat or do they know some currency with significant stability? I want to know your opinion.

Best reagrds.
There is no way to satisfy you. Friends, why do you want to freeze assets? Are you a rich man? Or are you a gambler? Why do you want to freeze assets? I do not understand. In addition to depositing banks to keep capital flowing, there is no good way to freeze assets.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
My opinion is that if you really want to preserve your assets, cash out into fiat and keep it in a bank.

Cryptocurrencies are still too volatile to be thought of as something as a store of value. Just take a look at the charts. You could be down or up by 50% in a single day, even with huge currencies like Bitcoin or even Ethereum.
Don't generalize cryptocurrencies, read the comment above your post about the stable coins.

You may never heard of it but it's also like you are cashing out into fiat but this is less hassle if you want to buy back some crypto's again in the future. Keeping in the bank for few bucks is good but if that's big enough, you are helping them with their business.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
My opinion is that if you really want to preserve your assets, cash out into fiat and keep it in a bank.

Cryptocurrencies are still too volatile to be thought of as something as a store of value. Just take a look at the charts. You could be down or up by 50% in a single day, even with huge currencies like Bitcoin or even Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029

Best reagrds.
The only safest way for you to keep your asset through use the stable currency or crypto just like tether, to liquidity your amount into the fiat is also a good move too. But tether has a very stable valuation which around 1$ for 1 tether and it will never be changed.
Both to secure your amounts and to avoid the possibility of your asset to get decrease due to the volatility.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10

Best reagrds.
Pages:
Jump to: