Pages:
Author

Topic: which is the good coin for gambling - page 2. (Read 257 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 11:58:40 AM
really gaming industry and VR space is one of the directions of the future. need to keep track of such projects. one of the projects related to games is Dmarket
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
December 09, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
For faster transactions Dogecoin has been the most popular coin for gambling. There's litecoin and Ethereum but the choice of majority is dogecoin.
It's proven that everyone do love to use dogecoin for gambling.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
December 09, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
I think good coins are alot, but for gambling that is not good enough.
Are you finding a coin to play games with and gamble ?

Are you trying to invest on a coin out of luck whether it will bring profits or loss.
Either ways, why not stay on the look and make a positive investment decision.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
December 09, 2018, 10:23:48 AM
well
since 2015 i use doge for gambling
also red coin
because they are cheapy.
but after we on decentralized system like now,
EOS gambling will be grow
probably for next 2-3 years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
December 09, 2018, 08:14:59 AM
In my opinion, the good coin for gambling is Dogecoin since Doge has been used on many gambling sites. Doge has a speed to transfer and with a very low fee to pay when we do the transactions.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
December 09, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
I think the average gambling platform uses coin ethereum, bitcoin, and litecoin like what was written above. But now many coin-based gambling projects aren't they? like edgless, bitdice / csno and I think the two coins are good too
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 09, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
i can't understand what the things you said here like that book and the future of virtual world has anything to do with a coin good for gambling but a good coin depends on how you want to gamble.

all the gambling sites that i know of are basically a database (a website) you deposit into and have a balance. so it  doesn't matter what coin you choose because after depositing they are all the same ignoring their values.

but if you found a gambling site that needed on-chain transactions for gambling then the best option is bitcoin with the lightning network since it is instant and as safe as it can be with the least fee you can imagine.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
I am interested in game coins personally. Especially virtual reality games.

I read a book named Read Player One. It is based on future world with virtual reality world is over real world. And there is virtual currency over real world currency.
(Mark zuckerberg bought Oculus when he read this book!)

I think cryptocurrency in virtual world would be one of great trend of the future.
Can anyone recommend me some good coins?

expline briefly

Etherium and Lite coin Is good for gambling. Doge coin is also good. But i like to gamble with Lite coin. So I prefer Lite coin.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 09:08:01 AM
I am interested in game coins personally. Especially virtual reality games.

I read a book named Read Player One. It is based on future world with virtual reality world is over real world. And there is virtual currency over real world currency.
(Mark zuckerberg bought Oculus when he read this book!)

I think cryptocurrency in virtual world would be one of great trend of the future.
Can anyone recommend me some good coins?

expline briefly
Pages:
Jump to: