Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the hotest alt coin now? - page 11. (Read 16048 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
February 21, 2014, 12:19:54 AM
Worldcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 21, 2014, 12:08:42 AM
If there is a hotcoin, I would say that.

But I think REDD or MINT are doing well right now.
Activity: 294
February 20, 2014, 09:21:02 PM
Fiat coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 20, 2014, 09:20:17 PM
There are no hot coins now, they all are so low in price that it makes mining them almost unprofitable.
Activity: 140
February 20, 2014, 08:19:39 PM
Depends on what your definition of right now is. Hottest over the past few days is Flappycoin. Hottest this month: Vertcoin, Darkcoin, Premine.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 20, 2014, 07:38:03 PM
DOPE SUNCOIN NOBLE POT and zeit coming soon suncoin is very rare and difficult coin to mine 10 coin block rewards
Activity: 196
February 11, 2014, 05:46:05 AM
in this moment definitly fckbanks coin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 11, 2014, 05:02:14 AM
KraughCoin... (KFC)
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
February 11, 2014, 04:54:00 AM
darkcoin
Activity: 182
February 11, 2014, 04:39:17 AM
There are a lot of coins which are kind of hot right now.There is a lot to choose from actually and it's quite hard.
Activity: 420
February 11, 2014, 04:31:44 AM
Molecules as it continues to grow in popularity. And it deserves it! Remind you that it's not premined, has been growing slowly without any noisy exchange introductions, cool name and nice logo. I believe the term "mining molecules" has another meaning in science too - cool again!

Mintcoin is the most interesting new coin at the moment. There's a lot of potential here. I wonder if the high promised interest rate will work, and if it will hold those factory hashers back from dumping the coin at first opportunity?

Ekrona is an interesting local initiative. Would be cool if Scandinavian altcoiners would adopt it. That could happen! However, the Norwegian in me wish it would be spelled ekrone and not ekrona- which makes it sound like a Swedish coin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
February 11, 2014, 03:08:43 AM
ReddCoin [RDD] is 7 days old and was just added to coinmarketcap.com and its getting viral on reddit...tipping in all subreddits is posible with the tipbot and the implementation on youtube, facebook, mobile, etc. will come...its a professional project! ..NOT some regular shitcoin!

funds of ~70BTC where raised before launch.

last chance to get some almost for free..

go to https://www.coinmarket.io/ and buy some...

You really need to stop pumping this shit.  It has 160M for sale at 4 satoshi, it is never going anywhere.  The only reason it is going 'viral' on reddit is that people are spamming 100 redd tips everywhere.  I.e. 300 satoshi tips, so 1/5 of a penny.  This is classic pump and dump shit but instead of pumping, it is more of a chicken fart.  Please please stop the copy/paste bullshit because you happened to be sitting on millions of this worthless shit.  

hmm..ok...no reason to get angry, but with all respect i try to show you the leaks in your "theory"...if its "pump and dump", i ask you where the hell is the pump? either we are still before a planned pump or you are right and the coin will never go anywhere...

but the devs collected over 80 BTC IPO-Money...so why they should not pump if necessary? with 80 BTC you can buy 5x the selling offers of the whole market + plus the buys which will come with the price increase...sure they could also run away with the 80 BTC, but is this a attractive pay for all the work...? i dont think so...

So, we can come to a first conclussion: if on a certain critical moment there will be no buyers its quite reasonable that the devs will buy...so it will rise anyway...so why not also buy?

secong: will there be a dump after the pump?

well that depends on you, on me, on everybody here...a dump might come if the coin isnt distributed well...but if its in a lot hands sure the early investors make nice profit, but we wont see a bigger dump...

you and everybody out there have NOW the chance to get in early...nobody has to do...but please dont complain after about "unfair distribution"...

RDD will be the most fair distributed coin ever, as even completly newbees from reddit can buy it for almost nothing...

correct me if im wrong.

This is like deja-vu... almost. Except for the part, reddcoin is just a clone of old technology and got x3.2 more IPO funds.

At the least, NXT was completely fresh and new.

Note to scammers, make a fancy website with a sexy IPO page and you will get 50+ btc for your coingen.io coin.

you remember what payout the early adopters of NXT had?

They deserved it, in my honest opinion. They woulden't of had those payouts if people didn't see the potential in NXT.

Now, i'm not going to go on defending NXT, but i do believe it was as fair as possible and the opportunity was there for everyone.

i agree with you and trying out one day the tipbot with REDDcoin on REDDit will show you what potential THIS concept has...

times are over that cryptos are dedicated to an informed peer-group of (sub)-experts..it is time to conquer the world, or fly tooooo the mars....like you want Wink

I'm just an investor and trader, have been for about 5 years now.

But i do have some stake in REDD, so cheers ^^

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
February 11, 2014, 03:02:11 AM
ReddCoin [RDD] is 7 days old and was just added to coinmarketcap.com and its getting viral on reddit...tipping in all subreddits is posible with the tipbot and the implementation on youtube, facebook, mobile, etc. will come...its a professional project! ..NOT some regular shitcoin!

You really need to stop pumping this shit.  It has 160M for sale at 4 satoshi, it is never going anywhere.  The only reason it is going 'viral' on reddit is that people are spamming 100 redd tips everywhere.  I.e. 300 satoshi tips, so 1/5 of a penny.  This is classic pump and dump shit but instead of pumping, it is more of a chicken fart.  Please please stop the copy/paste bullshit because you happened to be sitting on millions of this worthless shit.  

hmm..ok...no reason to get angry, but with all respect i try to show you the leaks in your "theory"...if its "pump and dump", i ask you where the hell is the pump? either we are still before a planned pump or you are right and the coin will never go anywhere...

but the devs collected over 80 BTC IPO-Money...so why they should not pump if necessary? with 80 BTC you can buy 5x the selling offers of the whole market + plus the buys which will come with the price increase...sure they could also run away with the 80 BTC, but is this a attractive pay for all the work...? i dont think so...

So, we can come to a first conclussion: if on a certain critical moment there will be no buyers its quite reasonable that the devs will buy...so it will rise anyway...so why not also buy?

well that depends on you, on me, on everybody here...a dump might come if the coin isnt distributed well...but if its in a lot hands sure the early investors make nice profit, but we wont see a bigger dump...

you and everybody out there have NOW the chance to get in early...nobody has to do...but please dont complain after about "unfair distribution"...

RDD will be the most fair distributed coin ever, as even completly newbees from reddit can buy it for almost nothing...

correct me if im wrong.

This is like deja-vu... almost. Except for the part, reddcoin is just a clone of old technology and got x3.2 more IPO funds.

Note to scammers, make a fancy website with a sexy IPO page and you will get 50+ btc for your coingen.io coin.

They deserved it, in my honest opinion. They woulden't of had those payouts if people didn't see the potential in NXT.

Now, i'm not going to go on defending NXT, but i do believe it was as fair as possible and the opportunity was there for everyone.

i agree with you and trying out one day the tipbot with REDDcoin on REDDit will show you what potential THIS concept has...

times are over that cryptos are dedicated to an informed peer-group of (sub)-experts..it is time to conquer the world, or fly tooooo the mars....like you want Wink

I'm just an investor and trader, have been for about 5 years now.

But i do have some stake in REDD, so cheers ^^
February 11, 2014, 02:56:34 AM

correct me if im wrong.

legendary
Invest in your knowledge
February 11, 2014, 02:53:22 AM

correct me if im wrong.

February 11, 2014, 02:45:55 AM

correct me if im wrong.

legendary
Invest in your knowledge
February 11, 2014, 02:32:38 AM

correct me if im wrong.

February 11, 2014, 02:28:43 AM

but the devs collected over 80 BTC IPO-Money...so why they should not pump if necessary? with 80 BTC you can buy 5-10x the selling offers of the whole market + plus the buys which will come with increasing price...sure they could also run away with the 80 BTC instead, but is this a attractive pay for all the work...? i dont think so...

second: will there be a dump after the pump?

well that depends on you, on me, on everybody here...dumps come if coins arent distributed well...but if its in a lot hands sure the early investors make nice profit, but we wont see a bigger dump...

RDD will be the most fair distributed coin ever, as even completly newbies from reddit can buy it for almost nothing before the lift off...

correct me if im wrong.
Activity: 182
February 11, 2014, 01:26:43 AM

You really need to stop pumping this shit.  It has 160M for sale at 4 satoshi, it is never going anywhere.  The only reason it is going 'viral' on reddit is that people are spamming 100 redd tips everywhere.  I.e. 300 satoshi tips, so 1/5 of a penny.  This is classic pump and dump shit but instead of pumping, it is more of a chicken fart.  Please please stop the copy/paste bullshit because you happened to be sitting on millions of this worthless shit.   
Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
February 11, 2014, 01:06:08 AM
Saw a vote for Huntercoin I have to agree.  Can't wait for this wallet to be a game on my android too.  It is just as much a fun coin as dogecoin as you can play in teams.  It may even be funner than dogecoin just going to wait and see.
Pages:
Jump to: