Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the most effective method for Coin Trading? - page 2. (Read 225 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
You have mentions few good things like;
- Don't trade with your emotions
- Try to ride daily price wave

But I don't consider friend's suggestion or suggestion given on trading groups seriously in my trading strategy. Most of the time people will try to create FOMO over the coin they are holding rather than giving valuable inside information.

Buy on hype and sell on news work in most of the coins. For verge also it might work tomorrow when they will announce their partners name, that news has already priced in so on actual news price will go on correction.... Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
An effective trading method is which help you make more than losing. But things are not that easy due to constant changes in market, trend, and community.

In my case, trading is not the best option for making profits, holing coin is. Holing can be considered as trading too, in my opinion (You buy coin and wait for the price to increase then sell).

But If you surf the price waves every day, then don’t rush. Having control of emotions is the key. Don’t rush to trade again when losing or jump in the pool with a bunch of orders when winning. Again, control your emotions and don’t be greedy. When losing, just stop trading, listening to music, have some beer, hang out with your friends… do anything needed to wash down that negative feeling then get back to trading with a cold head. When winning the lottery, don’t rush to enter an order yet. Observe the market and think twice before making decisions. Social network, group chat or even friend’s comment can be a great advice at this time.

That's my way, how about yours?
What trade coin method do you think works best?

Actually there is even better plan than this one to stay calm and thats by not looking at the prices every seconds of your life. Haha. I mean that does create some sort of the confusion on your decision making process as the prices starts going up and down in the long run. This is very common because it strikes to our mind directly when we see that and anything lower than your investment can cause you big trouble. I mean the panic attacks, emotional break down in case of heavy investment is all common thing to follow. So yeah its better not to watch the prices continuously and stay away from the market a much as we could after having the trade placed successfully.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
As you said holding can be considered as long term trading too and it is the most effective trading method because which can give us more money in short term trading.But what we have to do is buy low and sell high but many people are buying only when the price is high if they keep doing this they are going to lose their money.
Activity: 21
Merit: 2
An effective trading method is which help you make more than losing. But things are not that easy due to constant changes in market, trend, and community.

In my case, trading is not the best option for making profits, holing coin is. Holing can be considered as trading too, in my opinion (You buy coin and wait for the price to increase then sell).

But If you surf the price waves every day, then don’t rush. Having control of emotions is the key. Don’t rush to trade again when losing or jump in the pool with a bunch of orders when winning. Again, control your emotions and don’t be greedy. When losing, just stop trading, listening to music, have some beer, hang out with your friends… do anything needed to wash down that negative feeling then get back to trading with a cold head. When winning the lottery, don’t rush to enter an order yet. Observe the market and think twice before making decisions. Social network, group chat or even friend’s comment can be a great advice at this time.

That's my way, how about yours?
What trade coin method do you think works best?

Pages:
Jump to: