Pages:
Author

Topic: which is the next solana (SOL ATH $100) - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 03, 2021, 11:45:31 PM
It's temporary highs I remember buying it when the price was around $30 but it won't hold for long, I think it will be the hype that happened with Polkadot and Uniswap when the price went crazy in the first period and held high market cap and then it was over quickly.
I would be surprised if I keep the same price when Bitcoin reaches its ATH.

Avalanche is approaching the ATH price the chart is also good, Maybe AVAX will soon follow Solana to create a new ATH price.
Polygon is also good, its users are increasing and getting more and more popular, But Polygon is still half way to ATH price.
If more people continue to trust this network after the latest hack then they are very fools.

Sol hit ATH of $149 and way above the $100 you were talking about, I don't think this will end the same way with dot and uni, sol has huge support from community and institutions, I have watched this coin since $2 but unfortunately never buy in early (I can't understand why) until recently, sol will probably go higher just the way bnb did I think, plus the ecosystem is increasing, more project launching on solana network.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 1023
September 03, 2021, 01:42:00 PM
A new all time high today for Solana it reached 146$. This coin has amazing potencial and i think most of the market is going up because of Solana. I think the next Solana should be Radix(XRD/eXRD). They have defi layer 1 protocol and have an amazing team that will probobly in the upcoming years outperform many coins honestly.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
September 03, 2021, 05:38:07 AM
After this long time, i think kinglory's grabbing this.
The next solana definitely driving near Cool Cool

maybe , how can u ensure , the king is the next one
September 03, 2021, 05:37:11 AM
Kinglory is about to ICO on coinlist

how do u know , as did not see the announce on its twitter
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
September 02, 2021, 04:49:40 AM
What is Kingglory? I've never heard of it.
I see AVAX and MATIC as two blockchains that will explode this year for the following reasons:
First, AVAX's bridge has been completed to ETH. Projects on ETH can be developed on AVAX easily with the same EVM programming as on ETH. AVAX on-chain locked assets are reaching over $2 billion. That is the assessment of the value of this project.
MATIC is the solution for ETH 2.0 and many projects are working on MATIC. The expanded network along with the DAPPs will provide a valuable boost to MATIC.
There is a blockchain called Fantom. They are actively and rapidly growing their ecosystem through their lab-grown incentive program.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
September 02, 2021, 04:24:35 AM
SOL was all the way up and breaking at $100

who will be the next public chain for ATH , AVAX, Matic, CFX or Kinglory?

There is a huge potential of Kinglory, Once all other chains were on ‘fire’  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Excited to see market leading platform coins AVAX , Matic , CFX
But lol what the hell is Kinglory? I have never heard of or know about it, despite following this market for many years.
Please stop publishing things that are unclear and contain a lot of negativity.
September 02, 2021, 03:39:30 AM
I guess this thread is just an ad for Kinglory and newb accounts shilling this shit. Now i know that my post pumps this thread, but i just wanted to warn any real newbies to stay as far as you can from scams like Kinglory and their crappy marketing tactics.

U  can not say so , I did not do it for a purpose , I just wondering the which is the next SOL , since it breaking 110 now
September 02, 2021, 03:24:42 AM
I've never heard of Kinglory, where did you find that? Where did they do their first sale? How was tokenomics? If team hold big amount of tokens then we can rule it out already.
Solana's performance was great and this was expected. I think next ATH we see will be Mina and/or Cere. Cere is almost ready to set their token generation event. Mina made another 30-days high today but come back after profit realization. We can see its all time high this Autumn. I'm pretty optimistic about Mina and Cere. You might want to check them out. I think everybody should hold some portion of them in their portfolio.

I followed and found on Twitter, I am also sure what is the main poins of kinglory
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1476
Rollbit.com Crypto Futures
I've never heard of Kinglory, where did you find that? Where did they do their first sale? How was tokenomics? If team hold big amount of tokens then we can rule it out already.
Solana's performance was great and this was expected. I think next ATH we see will be Mina and/or Cere. Cere is almost ready to set their token generation event. Mina made another 30-days high today but come back after profit realization. We can see its all time high this Autumn. I'm pretty optimistic about Mina and Cere. You might want to check them out. I think everybody should hold some portion of them in their portfolio.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
Definitely gonna be Kinglory as it really has so much prospect and potential. This speaks volumes.💯💯
How can that speak so much? Isn't that what talks a lot usually can't produce well, because the proof that is really good is not in the amount of talk, but in the amount of work in realizing anything that many people want.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
After this long time, i think kinglory's grabbing this.
The next solana definitely driving near Cool Cool
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
I guess this thread is just an ad for Kinglory and newb accounts shilling this shit. Now i know that my post pumps this thread, but i just wanted to warn any real newbies to stay as far as you can from scams like Kinglory and their crappy marketing tactics.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Definitely gonna be Kinglory as it really has so much prospect and potential. This speaks volumes.💯💯
It's temporary highs I remember buying it when the price was around $30 but it won't hold for long, I think it will be the hype that happened with Polkadot and Uniswap when the price went crazy in the first period and held high market cap and then it was over quickly.
Thats the disadvantage the altcoin market has, no matter how potential the project is they always experience high manipulation after reach a new ATH price but I believe the ETH transaction fee is the major problem Uniswap had and I can't remember the last time I use their service ever since PancakeSwap, etc offer small and fast transaction service through BSC.
Having said that AVAX and MATIC seem to be trending in the altcoin market lately.

Avalanche is approaching the ATH price the chart is also good, Maybe AVAX will soon follow Solana to create a new ATH price.
Polygon is also good, its users are increasing and getting more and more popular, But Polygon is still half way to ATH price.
If more people continue to trust this network after the latest hack then they are very fools.
You're right and that's what I believe either. I think the dev need to step up their game, make a public announcement about it and host an airdrop which is something altcoin enthusiasts like.

yes totally agreed with ur opnions

but weather AVAX can break its old ath as 60 USDT , to achieve a new ATH
Activity: 2576
Merit: 643
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Thats the disadvantage the altcoin market has, no matter how potential the project is they always experience high manipulation after reach a new ATH price but I believe the ETH transaction fee is the major problem Uniswap had and I can't remember the last time I use their service ever since PancakeSwap, etc offer small and fast transaction service through BSC.
Having said that AVAX and MATIC seem to be trending in the altcoin market lately.

You're right and that's what I believe either. I think the dev need to step up their game, make a public announcement about it and host an airdrop which is something altcoin enthusiasts like.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
SOL was all the way up and breaking at $100

who will be the next public chain for ATH , AVAX, Matic, CFX or Kinglory?

There is a huge potential of Kinglory, Once all other chains were on ‘fire’  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Pages:
Jump to: