Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is your favorite antivirus? - page 5. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2020, 09:43:08 AM
For windows users, there is a Windows defender. It's free and it's good to use based from what I've heard as long as you are also a good user and don't download any random stuff on the internet.

Currently, I'm in trial with ESET and will buy a license if I think it's good before the trial expires.

Windows defender is enough  for security for windows user but problem is we are maximumme user use to windows cracked version for save money also windows  defender is no supported some third party useful application.

ESET internet security are good for the windows user and comfortable price is I hope it is another best service provider.
Yes.

That's for Win Def users and that is why I have advised to be careful in what you download and the source of it. You will not know if it contains a malware or adware.

And my experience for ESET, so far so good and it has detected the old file that I've downloaded years ago that contains which seem to be a miner.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 25, 2020, 09:37:18 AM
For pc/Laptop
Which is the best quality antivirus that has the ability to detect most viruses and keep safe of your all documents. Personally i have been using kaspersky antivirus for a long time but at some point i saw a reaction to the deletion of some document.

Here is some list of top good quality antivirus:
1. Bitdefender antivirus
2. Norton antiVirus
3. Kaspersky antivirus
4. F-Secure antiVirus
5. Trend Micro antiVirus
6. Webroot SecureAnywhere antiVirus
7. ESET NOD32 antiVirus
8. Norton antiVirus

Opf my next target Bitdefender , so what do you think? It's good ?
Most of the time Anti virus will delete some of the system file while cleaning and it ends up crashing the OS, personally I had experienced this many time so I just stopped using it anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
July 25, 2020, 08:25:12 AM
Linux Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
July 25, 2020, 08:17:09 AM
For windows users, there is a Windows defender. It's free and it's good to use based from what I've heard as long as you are also a good user and don't download any random stuff on the internet.

Yup. Been using Windows Security Essentials for over 5 years without any issues. As long as you stay away from those dodgy stuffs, you'll do fine even without an AV.

But when it comes to ransomware, you might want to consider getting one that is quick enough to block the attack. That's when WSE falls short.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
July 25, 2020, 08:07:15 AM

Currently, I'm in trial with ESET and will buy a license if I think it's good before the trial expires.

Windows defender is enough  for security for windows user but problem is we are maximumme user use to windows cracked version for save money also windows  defender is no supported some third party useful application.

ESET internet security are good for the windows user and comfortable price is I hope it is another best service provider.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2020, 05:32:23 AM

Activity: 433
Merit: 5
July 25, 2020, 05:12:54 AM
I also like Kaspersky Anti-Virus. Before him I used NOD32, but he was not so impressed with his results.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
July 25, 2020, 05:03:30 AM
For pc/Laptop
Which is the best quality antivirus that has the ability to detect most viruses and keep safe of your all documents. Personally i have been using kaspersky antivirus for a long time but at some point i saw a reaction to the deletion of some document.

Here is some list of top good quality antivirus:
1. Bitdefender antivirus
2. Norton antiVirus
3. Kaspersky antivirus
4. F-Secure antiVirus
5. Trend Micro antiVirus
6. Webroot SecureAnywhere antiVirus
7. ESET NOD32 antiVirus
8. Norton antiVirus

Opf my next target Bitdefender , so what do you think? It's good ?
Pages:
Jump to: