Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Market Cycle Stage Are we ? - page 2. (Read 226 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 14, 2017, 07:43:17 PM
I think that image oversimplifies a very complex thing. Not saying those phases are not correct because they are, but I think it's missing the consolidation phase after the euphoria. That graphic is probably perfect for bubble behavior but if you really have something quite revolutionary in hands, and with a real use case, then I think you will get a cool down and consolidation phase. There is no reason to go to denial, panic, etc, until depression, because it's time to just use what you have.

The crypto bubble seems very much like the dotcom bubble.

That too was a revolutionary development like you say but that didn't stop the market from falling into panick.
People were throwing money at projects that had no use in the market, but believed in them just because they were part of the hype.

Same thing is happening with crypto.

Best thing you can do is invest in coins and tokens which are supported by projects with good fundamentals and real world use cases.
That way even in the event of a crash you can ride it out save in the knowledge that even if it is a victim of the panic and depression the vale of the coin will be realized with time and should start to correct.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
December 14, 2017, 07:42:13 PM
The way I see it we are in either the anger or depression part of the cycle and are nearing our way to the disbelief part of the cycle. Either in a couple of months or 3-4 months I believe we will be in the optimism part of the cycle but again I think that is a few months away at least. Some stronger altcoins will have their time now but the whole overall market will have its time in late Spring early Summer imho.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
December 14, 2017, 07:36:59 PM
Where are we in this cycle ? Not only for bitcoin, for altcoins too.
Thoughts from the experts / early adopters ?. Cheers !

For now, we are in the cycle of earlier than prosperity. As I notice that bitcoin grows up faster and other altcoins will go through the flow of bitcoin, I can say that cryptocurrency is in economic boom! If the cryptocurrency will spread around the world and all countries will adapt this trend then it will go to the peak of the cycle. One day, it will go slowly and I am afraid that cryptocurrency will crash.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
December 14, 2017, 07:30:49 PM
I think that image oversimplifies a very complex thing. Not saying those phases are not correct because they are, but I think it's missing the consolidation phase after the euphoria. That graphic is probably perfect for bubble behavior but if you really have something quite revolutionary in hands, and with a real use case, then I think you will get a cool down and consolidation phase. There is no reason to go to denial, panic, etc, until depression, because it's time to just use what you have.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 14, 2017, 07:20:30 PM
It is such a hard question to answer. It is always so easy to see the defining moments in hindsight but during it nearly impossible.

I believe bitcoin is midway up or at the top of its cycle, and it wont be long before it sees sharp trend downwards.

From my analysis of the altcoin market, especially the token market, I think we are at the early acceleration phase, many good coins have been supported by early adopters and are now poised to accelerate as development progresses.

My worry is that the crash of bitcoin may cause a shock wave effect that breaks down the fledgling altcoin market.

Only time will tell.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 07:12:35 PM
Where are we in this cycle ? Not only for bitcoin, for altcoins too.
Thoughts from the experts / early adopters ?. Cheers !

Pages:
Jump to: