Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Market is The best To Find gem? - page 2. (Read 731 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
July 06, 2018, 03:49:40 AM
I believe many of the posters in the topic do not understand what a "gem" is. If you believe a "gem" is a cryptocurrency that will earn you some Bitcoins after a pump and dump during a bear market, then that is not a "gem", it's a pump and dump.

What I would consider a "gem" is a coin that is continually being developed despite the hard times, low price, but could become established among the top 10 of coins in usage and market cap. Good examples might be Decred and Ethereum Classic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 03:04:59 AM
I certainly choose to exchange Binance and Kucoin, because there are so many event give away in the form of Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Just an example when there is a new coin in Binance exchange or Kucoin there is always a bonus for most buyers and sellers, up to almost 2 Bitcoin bonuses.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
July 05, 2018, 06:43:20 PM
Hello there fellow traders!
So as days past by, there are this gem that surprisely booming in the Market.

Can you suggest where is the best exchange we can find  gem to invest with?
There a lot of flaws exchange that even high pricing exchange have. My suggestions are pick the safest exchange then secure your funds there if you are willing to do a long term investment. High pricing exchange might be hacked or attacked because of it's money at hand that is a good target for those attackers and even if they have a good security attackers will finds some weakspots that could potentially lead them into a good life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

It's easy,  just check on Etherdelta and idex,  those two exchange are where those ico usually get listed before hitting a big exchange,  take a look at Quarkchain that got huge pump on idex when there's news about listing on Binance
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
By the time coins hit tier 1 exchanges like binance etc, the perfect buy-in price has long gone. Coins usually pump when news of exchange listing come out. If you want to buy a coin or a token after ICO, it's best to stalk low tier exchanges like etherdelta, forkdelta, idex, tidex and the like...this is where the flippers and dumpers go to sell their stuff right after ICOs. They are usually satisfied with small returns so it's best to visit these places if you want to hunt for gems.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hitbtc is a good market to find gems because they add many new coins daily on their exchange and there are many gem coins available which can be worth gems in the future so best to buy now and hold them to get the maximum profits from them.
Activity: 196

Before decide to that matter,,you can do some research about the market move,,because its very important,,although in the past days, gem is surprisely boom in the market,,
- In optional suggestion to you my friend to go Binance exchange because its also great to your gem,,because its gives insight to which coin may  have the best bet in short term and long term, its also simple to used it for buying them..and that's why some people choose binance,, and lastly do not put your egg in one basket,instead put it into different crytpto currencies for minimized your lose.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
If you want to find a gem that nobody knows about yet then you should search in small exchanges that have low payment for listing the coin. Almost every coin is firstly traded there. These can be IDEX , EtherDelta, Mercatox etc. With the listing of the coin in bigger and bigger exchanges the price of the coin will only rise. Good luck  Wink
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

What do you mean by gem? Those coins that will give you times X of your investment? I think you need to look at exchanges and of course market cap to check the price and the total number of supplies in circulation. Most advise to check the top exchanges.

But you could also look at other exchanges though, however the problem with less known exchanges is that you might likely encounter a withdrawal issue specially if it involves huge amount (after you found the coin and then pumped hard and you sold everything to take profits.)
Activity: 182
At this time binance is doing great to find amazing coins. I am trading in binance and doing very good and earning good amount of profit from coins. I will recommend bianance to all to trade good coins.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
If you want to find a very undervalued gem, maybe exchanges which are not popular but requires high fee for listing might be good place because those projects paying such fees less likely to be scam.

Hi...Yes thats exactly what im looking for. Do you know somewhat an exchange that is good to search for a gem.?
Those gem that are undervalued today and good to hold approx till December.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
If you want to find a very undervalued gem, maybe exchanges which are not popular but requires high fee for listing might be good place because those projects paying such fees less likely to be scam.

Can you suggest where is the best exchange we can find  gem to invest with?
You seek help but you are not open and specific as to what you want the forum to help you out on. At least there's nothing stopping you from mentioning "this gem" you found doing well. With that we could know if you were looking at gems with low price or high. That said, let me quickly remind you that whatever you get here is mere suggestion and not a financial advice.

If you want low price gems, Yobit exchange has lots of them. But the problem with Yobit is that it isn't easy to navigate the platform for noob traders. And if you want a noob friendly exchange, seek Binance. Binance also has a few low price cryptos too. So, the choice is yours to make.

I will keep this in mind. I tried Yobit only for once and my withdrawal didnt came to my wallet. I open a ticket to their support but no reply so i didnt trade there again.
I am already trading in Binance and a Binance Angel as well.... Thanks for reminding me.
What do you mean a binance angel?
Yobit is not so good exchange it has a very poor support that takes days before you will got a reply from them. Nowadays, binance and kucoin is the best exchange that list most of this Gem coins that is good for long term.

Binance Angels are community support of Binance Community Telegram groups from the community for the community.

I do agree with Binance ,.. I never try Kucoin... I will try some time.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10

You seek help but you are not open and specific as to what you want the forum to help you out on. At least there's nothing stopping you from mentioning "this gem" you found doing well. With that we could know if you were looking at gems with low price or high. That said, let me quickly remind you that whatever you get here is mere suggestion and not a financial advice.

If you want low price gems, Yobit exchange has lots of them. But the problem with Yobit is that it isn't easy to navigate the platform for noob traders. And if you want a noob friendly exchange, seek Binance. Binance also has a few low price cryptos too. So, the choice is yours to make.

I will keep this in mind. I tried Yobit only for once and my withdrawal didnt came to my wallet. I open a ticket to their support but no reply so i didnt trade there again.
I am already trading in Binance and a Binance Angel as well.... Thanks for reminding me.
What do you mean a binance angel?
Yobit is not so good exchange it has a very poor support that takes days before you will got a reply from them. Nowadays, binance and kucoin is the best exchange that list most of this Gem coins that is good for long term.
I think the best way to look for gems is here and the other sites that are listing ICOs. Do some research and invest if you see a good potential. You can also try to wait it until traded in exchanges. Most of these gems that are in the market already are not yet listed on bigger exchanges. Kucoin, Cryptopia, Qryptos, Livecoin, Hitbtc and Coinexchange are sample of trading sites that have possible hidden gems that can anytime be listed on the bigger exchanges. 

For investing in ICO's,what do usually need to check about the project to assure myself that it is not scam and safe to put some investment?

I will suggest you to visit Binance, Qryptos, Hitbtc and Mercatox to buy and sell. Compare prices and select anyone currency which you like most.

I am already trading in Binance and Mercatox. its really smooth and working good all my trnsaction... Will try Qryptos if  i find their link.
I will appreciate it if you can provide.... Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 01:14:56 AM
I think the best way to look for gems is here and the other sites that are listing ICOs. Do some research and invest if you see a good potential. You can also try to wait it until traded in exchanges. Most of these gems that are in the market already are not yet listed on bigger exchanges. Kucoin, Cryptopia, Qryptos, Livecoin, Hitbtc and Coinexchange are sample of trading sites that have possible hidden gems that can anytime be listed on the bigger exchanges. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
May 19, 2018, 01:10:47 AM

Try to visit this site https://coinmarketcap.com/. You can find not only the best exchanges that is connected to a certain coin but you could choose the cheapest price to purchase with the lowest market cap in the market and hundreds of coins to choose from. You could also review will the coins projects and specific details for your research need.
+1 on coinmarketcap. Probably the best real time coin tracker, i've been using this for a while now. Not only it's a coin tracker you could also see the specification of the coin you're searching for. Details, chart, its exchange (24 hrs or depends on you), and you can also have alerts whenever you'd set a price range.  The app would alert you if it's the time for your sell (hand picked by you).
Pages:
Jump to: