Pages:
Author

Topic: Which multi crypto wallet is safe for long term holding? Please read description - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I wrote a guide about this subject, here is the thread.
I believe Ledger supports a few more coins than Trezor. I personally use a Trezor.
How can you be holding 80 cryptos? do you mean most are tokens?
Since they are 80 it's probably 80% of them are ERC2 tokens.
There is always good choices out there to store the ERC20 tokens though, Trezor & ledger & ...are one of them.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
I wrote a guide about this subject, here is the thread.
I believe Ledger supports a few more coins than Trezor. I personally use a Trezor.
How can you be holding 80 cryptos? do you mean most are tokens?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Which multi cryptocurrency wallet is safe for long term holding that either stores private keys locally or gives users exclusive access to their private keys?

I am currently holding around 80 different cryptocurrencies in small amounts. I want to hold these coins for long term. Need a safe wallet where I will be able to store all my coins. As I have heard that servers where users' private keys are kept by wallets can be hacked, I want to hold my coins in a wallet which stores private keys locally or gives exclusive access of private key to the user (the one which doesn't store private key anywhere). I am not willing to spend money on hardware wallets. I am planning to store these coins on a desktop or a mobile wallet (or a wallet like metamask & myetherwallet). Planning to buy a new desktop or mobile which I will use only for the purpose of storing cryptos & will keep the device disconnected from internet until I want to sell my coins.
Here's my choices.
Digital wallet
- Coinomi
- Exodus

Hardware wallet
-Trezor

I guess those digital wallet just give you an ability to take your private key through eksport feature. i suggest you to get the more review about both of them. I hope that becomes the best choice for you.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Which multi cryptocurrency wallet is safe for long term holding that either stores private keys locally or gives users exclusive access to their private keys?

I am currently holding around 80 different cryptocurrencies in small amounts. I want to hold these coins for long term. Need a safe wallet where I will be able to store all my coins. As I have heard that servers where users' private keys are kept by wallets can be hacked, I want to hold my coins in a wallet which stores private keys locally or gives exclusive access of private key to the user (the one which doesn't store private key anywhere). I am not willing to spend money on hardware wallets. I am planning to store these coins on a desktop or a mobile wallet (or a wallet like metamask & myetherwallet). Planning to buy a new desktop or mobile which I will use only for the purpose of storing cryptos & will keep the device disconnected from internet until I want to sell my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: