Pages:
Author

Topic: Which new promising altcoin to mine ? - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
in specific and more many expert member you can ask about this in mining section, but my answer is HDAC is look like promising to mining, price now its about 0.3 $
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
June 02, 2018, 05:37:26 AM
First of all, what coin you are going to mine very much depends on your hardware. Not all algos are equally suited for certain classes of hardware.

I don't care if it's profitable now or not and don't tell me "go mine XMR, ETH, etc..." or "Mine BTC and buy the coins"...

Any good coins ?

That can be a risky but profitable strategy. To choose a relatively unknown but promising coin (by relatively I mean at least promising in the short run) without checking the current profitability. Once it goes up, dump the coins and make profit.

I suggest looking into X16R or X16S coins. They seem to be ASIC resistant, at least for the time being.

You are very right, OP needs to search the PoW coin which offers asic resistant.

OP, i suggest you to visit this link and it will tell you all of the list of PoW coins. https://cryptoslate.com/category/cryptos/proof-of-work/

For me callisto looks very good choice for you right now consider it has a very good daily trade volume and it's new.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
June 02, 2018, 05:31:13 AM
First of all, what coin you are going to mine very much depends on your hardware. Not all algos are equally suited for certain classes of hardware.

I don't care if it's profitable now or not and don't tell me "go mine XMR, ETH, etc..." or "Mine BTC and buy the coins"...

Any good coins ?

That can be a risky but profitable strategy. To choose a relatively unknown but promising coin (by relatively I mean at least promising in the short run) without checking the current profitability. Once it goes up, dump the coins and make profit.

I suggest looking into X16R or X16S coins. They seem to be ASIC resistant, at least for the time being.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
June 02, 2018, 03:38:17 AM
Hello guys,

I'm trying to find the mineable gems. For now I mined some Stellite (XTL) and also some LOKI (LOK).
I'm currently looking at Lines (LNS)...

Any good coins ?
Most popular mining coins are Monero or ETN. I've been "mining" Electroneum on my phone for a week and I have 10 Etn. it doesn't drain the battery because its a simulation.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
Hello guys,

I'm trying to find the mineable gems. For now I mined some Stellite (XTL) and also some LOKI (LOK).
I'm currently looking at Lines (LNS)...

Any good coins ?
Pages:
Jump to: