Pages:
Author

Topic: Which new token has good potential for the future? - page 3. (Read 1006 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
It is a banality to pay attention to old tokens and coins, which today are growing, I think that it is necessary to say the same about projects that really have a development process, which are not hidden after ICO and are actually developing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
If someone asks a suggestion about some potential coin, we can tell them very fastly ETH, EOS, ICX, ADA and so on's name. Because right now, the crypto market has many good and reputed altcoins. But after the longtime bear market, do you have any hope for any new token? If yes, then which new token has a good potential in your view? Share with us!
Sincerely am not very hopeful on majority of them.. I rather stick to the reknowned names in the crypto ecosystem than patronize projects and tokens yet to establish any meaningful product.. Veil,  robotina and probably gowithmi are my best picks among the new tokens
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
in my opinion the new altcoin that is suitable for investment now is BNB, because the BNB is able to experience price increases even though the market is in a bearish condition, the development of BNB is also very fast, many investors are starting to be interested for investing in the BNB
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
new tokens has good potential for the future maybe Bnb tokens, PundiX and Enjin. those are some new tokens that I hold now. I think these three tokens are good in the future.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I do not even have a coin to be revealed for the reason that the markets are now bear. I can only say that if you ever want to buy a token then you still choose the top token in the market. Do not worry about the time to choose someone else or you may be unlucky. make the right thing for your own goods.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
I see XRP have a good chance in this years, xrp have a good development and also price is good I mean cheap to invest in.
I don't recommend to invest in the XRP after the news on CNBC about how to buy or sell the XRP. The mainstream wants to buy high and sell low with this news. That's why they show the advantages of buying high on the bull market and sell low on the bear market.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
There will be good new coins that will show growth comparable to the past incredibles that u seeking for. ) For sure.) Most of them will be honest, fairly decentralized, well-designed and organized projects. Now I have a few favorites, one of which is veil.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I prefer to invest in reliable projects like Celer, BTT. BNB also can achieve an extraordinary level if everything becomes an expected in the future. BNB is best among the mentioned cryptocurrencies for investment purpose.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
If someone asks a suggestion about some potential coin, we can tell them very fastly ETH, EOS, ICX, ADA and so on's name. Because right now, the crypto market has many good and reputed altcoins. But after the longtime bear market, do you have any hope for any new token? If yes, then which new token has a good potential in your view? Share with us!
for now I don't think there is a good new token to hold in the future. focus more on altcoin which is more hype like ethereum, bnb tokens or even bitcoin. the average new token has no trading volume and it can be very risky if we now buy it
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
For now I didn't see a potential coin as good as you mention but bnb and xbx was creating a noise, bnb is a good token that used to buy in IEO in binance so that it has a good value and the value increase when they are going to launch IEO and it will became in demand but xbx has a good value now I'm not sure if it was bitex exchange and currently on the hyping stage.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
I see XRP have a good chance in this years, xrp have a good development and also price is good I mean cheap to invest in.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Potential coin for future i think is BNB Coin, we can see BNB coin performance and chart in the past few months the price increase rapidly.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I believe there are not many good high potential new coins, so buying these coins are like gambling. You have to rely on coins that are listed one year back.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Turtlecoin, the developers give constant updates to the community which you can't even see from project that got like millions from their ico's, yet a project with no ico gives constant update to their community, if you compare this coin to ico coins it's basically a joke, the developers started the project from scratch meaning they are serious with their project, the coin got even a good volume 200k usd for the past 24 hours, i bet ico's that performed their ico year before can't even get this volume for their coin, and they got even millions from their ico.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
When talking about tokens, of course, they are mostly based on ETH, Stellar Lumens, EOS, etc. Surely if the price of their contract increases, it will certainly rise too. It would be better to invest between them than tokens I guess.

The above mentioned coins are good to go and one should be investing and stay invested at this time as it is yet to take the big leap in coming time where it can cross 7-8k quickly and move towards the 5 digit mark which we are awaiting from Dec 2017.
Activity: 531

Try reviewing about ETERBASE (XBASE). I think it would be big like Binance someday. Eterbase is a cryptocurrency exchange platform too with a focus on multi-asset support and regulatory compliance.
Activity: 531

Try reviewing about ETERBASE (XBASE). I think it would be big like Binance someday. Eterbase is a cryptocurrency exchange platform too with a focus on multi-asset support and regulatory compliance.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
if you look inside coinmarketcap there are lots of new tokens popping up but not all of them have good development, I currently see new tokens like FBN they have good development and their value is always increasing, I think they have a bright and good future for long term too.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1
I suggest and I have a view to WPP, I see WPP has a good prospect, even though now the price is down but the team looks very serious to make WPP popular and boom. Yesterday, there was just the coinmarketcap list.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I better would not suggest people tokens as the ones i suggested got rekt by price pretty badly , but as projects its really good ones in my opinion . Check out hiveterminal , vouchforme , menapay and there few more in my list .
Pages:
Jump to: