Pages:
Author

Topic: Which of the following Altcoins would be in your TOP 10? - page 2. (Read 329 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 2
ETH, ADA and XLM  for sure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
maybe you can consider replacing telcoin and pivx with bitcoin and neo. do not until you regret in the future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You're totally right! I dropped the ball on Monero. It should definitely be up there, as should NEO from what I've been reading in the past hour.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I really don't get why you're leaving out one of the best altcoins out there which is Monero.

The community is huge and i think it's a lot better than byte coin which it's initially a fork of. Obviously though they're two completely different chains right now, and development is heading in different directions.

Also I don't know much about Telcoin, but I'm pretty sure that if it's a rank 150 token probably got not that much long term potential. I would either bet on ETH or ETC, not both as well.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi everybody,

I think it would cool to get a Top 10 list going, where everybody can chime in about how they see the market growing (or dropping) when it comes to their altcoin investments or potential investments. Rather than compare coin x to coin y, let's stirr the pot a bit, since

Initial shortlist (no particular order...mostly): Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, Ethereum Classic, Iconomi, Verge, Dash, Zcash, PIVX, Bytecoin, Steem, IOTA, NEM, Telcoin, ETHLend, TRON, Digibyte, ReddCoin, Dogecoin, Burst, Experience Points, Substratum, Siacoin.

My Top 10, as far as long term investment is concerned:

1. Ethereum
2. Litecoin
3. Ripple
4. Cardano
5. Steem
6. NEM
7. Telcoin
8. Stellar
9. Ethereum Classic
10. PIVX

Honorable mentions: Dash, Verge, Iconomi, Digibyte