Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar? - page 30. (Read 4620 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Value of Dollar is not going to increase anytime but if you hold bitcoin and its value increases, ultimately your number of dollar increases. So I prefer my Bitcoin/crypto to increase rathe than the fiat.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

Bitcoin volume Obviously. IF bitcoin volume increases automatically dollar volume increases. So its a win win anyways so why choose dollar. and even if dollar volume increase if the value falls then its just a hole in the pocket. Plus the value of bitcoin is not gonna go to Zero anytime soon unless all crypto trade is done in some other coin( not you BCH).
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
I prefer to increase bitcoin because i believe the more the price of bitcoin fall the more it can grow and I trust on bitcoin than $ value because when price of bitcoin increase the $ value increase.
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
I prefer to increase my Bitcoin volume than Dollar because, if my Bitcoin volume increases my dollars is also increasing.
Activity: 191

I would rather prefer to increase my dollars rather than bitcoins because of its stability issues. Dollar on the other hand is more stable compared to Bitcoins. However increasing your buck will probably hello you to have greater profit but what I am talking about is that we are not sure about Bitcoins. Maybe we should limit it to be safe. Lastly, we cannot gain bigger rewards if we don't take the risk so to end my statement I am still confused.
Activity: 67
I would prefer to increase my bitcoin than to increase my dollar.
Dollar is inflationary which means that the dollar loses value as time goes by because more are added to the circulation. While bitcoin is a better place to store value. Btc has a descreasing schedule which means the longer it goes by, less are added to the circulation which becomes more valuable to the market and to the traders. .
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I think if anyone has increase in value, the other monetary value will get also affected by increasing its state. It is all connected as one country's economy is subliminally increase, it has affected the entire world economy (banks, monetary, digital values, rates, vats and etc.)
Activity: 56
I prefer increase bitcoin because it  increases and gives higher profit than dollars.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12

I think we should increase our dollars rather than our BItcoin because as we all know, Dollars is more stable than Bitcoin. A lot of risks are present when we engage in Bitcoins so I will probably choose to buy dollars even though its inflation rate is not that big compare to what Bitcoin showed last year. We should be more concern to the stability issue rather than its present volume. However, it will be your decision.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Peter Diamandis has an expression that is very appropriate to this question.

"When given a choice, choose both"

Thats the same answer I would give in this case.
Activity: 41
I have several friends who have been trading forex for years currently they have stopped and focused on the cryptocurrency business. They have got very large results and I have seen it with my own eyes, so that's why I think that bitcoin is better than dollars.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Of course bitcoin I don't have any dollar right now. I am not holding dollar because I do know that it will not increase that much unlike if bitcoin increase many people around the world will be rich again and there are many people in the world waiting for the bull again to hit the market.
Activity: 182
Increase in the value of bitcoin will be much more visible when compared to the dollar because the price of 1 bitcoin is influential. So I prefer bitcoin because it is very profitable if it rises.
Activity: 252
Of coursebi do prefer in bitcoin because 1bitcoin is equivalent into big amount/value of dollars,.so i guess that is important when you do in trading,be wisely and alert when you here in crypto world.
Activity: 318
I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin can provide profits by means of investment and from trade. And the benefits that I get can I use to strengthen my financial condition.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
It is better to increase the volume of bitcoins. Since the price of bitcoin is constantly growing. The dollar does not have the same capabilities as bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I like both, the price of bitcoin and the rising exchange rate of the dollar will benefit me because I will get a large amount if exchanged into my country's currency, but this will be very detrimental to those who want to buy assets in the form of bitcoin or dollars because expensive price
Activity: 166
Don't have a critical need of money or some goods in my life, how about our say that my desire is to increase my bitcoin portfolio, so in the future in case of overall growth I would be more beneficial from having Bitcoin. Because dollar is not growing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I prefer to increase the value of bitcoin, because I believe in btc more, for now there is no movement in the dollar exchange rate in my country's currency, if I invest in dollars it is difficult for me to get a different profit if I invest in btc even though now the price of btc even though it had risen but fell again but I am sure that in the near future it will increase and give me profit, the point is I prefer btc because if it is in percentage the profit that will be obtained from btc is far greater than the dollar
Activity: 868
Merit: 63

The increase in bitcoin is more practical. In bitcoin you can earn dollar as well. The profit you will earn im time where bitcoin increses can be converted to dollars therefore your dollar will increase as well. This simple means that with bitcoin it is more easier to generate income at the same time do have dollar as well.
Pages:
Jump to: