Pages:
Author

Topic: Which One is better (for future Investments) ETC (Ethereum) Or Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 616 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Bitcoin will always become the best investments on cryptocurrencies
just buy more bitcoin when the price in corrections
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
My principle is to diversify my investments: so i try to keep btc, ltc, ethereum and DOGE. It is my strategy: So there is less risk.
I like most ethereum.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
Hello, Freinds...

Today the Bitcoin Price may increasingly very High!On the Other Hand, Ethereum is also a very powerful currency Today. But in future prospectus I'm Confused where to invest?

So, Guys, anyone helps me for future investments.

I can't be sure. It depends on the situation. You can't just decide on whose better because like I said, it depends on the situation. You can always said bitcoin is the best in all aspects, of course it has its own flaws, but not that significant. The difference in greatness I guess between cryptocurrencies is the the severity of flaws they possesses. To simplify, you just have to analyze which is more suitable to your situation, this would be easy if you have knowledge and capability to apply your knowledge.
Activity: 966
Merit: 10
Cogwise
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
i am mining etc because i think it will go to 18/20 usd and now is just cheap and easy to mine, so when it will rise up we will have a good bag, ethereum is not finished to mine? now is pos or i am wrong?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
currently the price of bitcoin is very high. so it's not good if we invest bitcoin at this time. you should wait for the cheap bitcoin price first. to avoid losses that are not in want
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I aslo prefer ETH since it is much cheaper. For the long run, the percentage of growing or benefit will be higher if you keep ETH.
On the other hand, if you really need something stable, then go with BTC. It is officially supported and much more people using it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
Both bitcoin and ethereum. They have good future. If you hold any of these two or you hold both. Your fine. But bitcoin right now is having it's moments right now as people now are keeping bitcoin as much as they can. Because of the split will take place this month. Every person who kept their bitcoins are going to receive the split coin which is the bitcoin gold (BTG). Who don't want a free money? Ethereum is going to it's next hardfork also. So it's good to hold both of them. Besides, they are the biggest crypto right now. But for me, Ethereum can make you millionaire since it more cheaper than bitcoin. It's good for long term.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hello, Freinds...

Today the Bitcoin Price may increasingly very High!On the Other Hand, Ethereum is also a very powerful currency Today. But in future prospectus I'm Confused where to invest?

So, Guys, anyone helps me for future investments.

Pages:
Jump to: