Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading? - page 18. (Read 21955 times)

Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency trading is definitely better than Forex. I do not like Forex because there are too many people use it to scam, trick, fraud other people into a trap and lose a lot of money.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Even you are using Demo account on Forex you don't lose anything and it doesn't make you lose compared with using real account.
What I can say is crypto trading is most easier than forex because you have lot of coins to choose.
Yes crypto trading is easier than outright forex trading, but it is certainly not because there are lot of coins to choose from. The simplicity of crypto trading lies on the fact that it is not leveraged and the double edged sword role that leverage plays in forex trade is not applicable here, thus placing a limit to what profit/loss that is possible from any one executed order. A better way to see it, is that crypto trading is a subset of forex trade.
Activity: 672
For me personally, and forex trading does have the same concept. but in forex more goes into the level of prediction or analysis on the holders of money that exists in the world. For crypto are more likely on trading the wearer or enthusiasts of the one coin. And also not all trading have the same technique, usually people who are successful in the trading are those who always do innovation and seeking answers from every problem that exists. And also a software bot is definitely has a weakness in the prediction and analysis, so that the bot is less effective for a trader to make a profit

Yes if we compare the two, the forex and crypto-currency we can see that both is way different to one another. So if we will going to have an test or comparison we need to experienced the both concept. As a trader of former crypto-currency I can say that in all aspect of trading there is always risk. It depends on the trader on how he/she will manage her/his transaction. Forex is indeed need prediction because not like the bitcoin it has depending form of subject must needed to be learn.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
I don't know which one is better, but i can say that crypto trading is easier than forex.
The definition for what is system could be variable among people, still if crypto trading is easier for you then that must be a better system for you for consistent profit making. I was also into Forex trading for some years but could not manage profitability there. For me too, cryptocurrency trading is better one.

I've a shallow experience in forex trading, usually they provide the demo account for you to test and practice, but based on what i experience, you have to know many issue to predict the price movement, in cyprto it's easier to follow the news of one coin. The amount of capital is another problem, you need more money to do forex, in crypto you can start with a little. 
From my experience, I believe I got all my knowledge from Forex trading but I got opportunities to use my knowledge only in crypto trading and I believe I'm getting the reward for my knowledge and skill only through crypto trading. Cyrpto world is relatively newer one hence we are not having enough resources like demo accounts /materials on different trading tools. But these are all available easily for Forex trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
if you know trading as much as to call yourself professional, then it doesn't matter what you trade as long as you are making profit. and in cryptocurrency trading there are a lot of profits to be made, you can always make profit in Forex for sure but you will never ever in a million years find a pump there for example from $4 to $11 in 2 days! or $50 to $101 and so on. and these are all big and short term profit waiting to be collected.

Yahh, is actually the name of the trader will not have the impact that was good enough to be able to benefit. Because every advantage that we get in trading caused our desires are very powerful and also we always use a good strategy. In trading does not need a name to be able to benefit, the main thing is to achieve a profit then if we could achieve a profit then it is sure we are professional traders. However, if otherwise then it's just a regular trader

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I don't know which one is better, but i can say that crypto trading is easier than forex. I've a shallow experience in forex trading, usually they provide the demo account for you to test and practice, but based on what i experience, you have to know many issue to predict the price movement, in cyprto it's easier to follow the news of one coin. The amount of capital is another problem, you need more money to do forex, in crypto you can start with a little. 

I tried Forex, but there everything is quite difficult for me. With a crypto currency, you do not need to bother at all, it's just enough to keep track of the price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I don't know which one is better, but i can say that crypto trading is easier than forex. I've a shallow experience in forex trading, usually they provide the demo account for you to test and practice, but based on what i experience, you have to know many issue to predict the price movement, in cyprto it's easier to follow the news of one coin. The amount of capital is another problem, you need more money to do forex, in crypto you can start with a little. 
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
For me cryptocurrency trading is better. 100k is satoshi is enough to start trading while on forex you need  a big capital to start trading. There's a lot of cryptocurrencies that means a lot of choices that you can invest. Forex trading is more like for rich people while Crytocurrency trading is more like for average people like me.

For me, too, the crypto currency is better. There is no need for much knowledge and analysis. Ideal for beginners. I bought at a bargain price, waited, sold and got a profit Smiley
As quoted cryptocurrency trading is quite an easy task than forex. This is because of the price movement that happens often which doesn't need big analysis as that's been done with forex. One thing that makes forex better is that on analysis we can have better prediction of the  market which is not possible with bitcoin.

That is very true. We are unable to predict the prices of these crypto-currencies. No one knows correctly when exactly triggering these prices to move up or down. But with forex, there are some fundamentals for each currency and country economy so experts can predict more accurately. As of now, I just buy these coins and just wait for prices to go up to sell and don't know when it will happen.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
For me cryptocurrency trading is better. 100k is satoshi is enough to start trading while on forex you need  a big capital to start trading. There's a lot of cryptocurrencies that means a lot of choices that you can invest. Forex trading is more like for rich people while Crytocurrency trading is more like for average people like me.

For me, too, the crypto currency is better. There is no need for much knowledge and analysis. Ideal for beginners. I bought at a bargain price, waited, sold and got a profit Smiley
As quoted cryptocurrency trading is quite an easy task than forex. This is because of the price movement that happens often which doesn't need big analysis as that's been done with forex. One thing that makes forex better is that on analysis we can have better prediction of the  market which is not possible with bitcoin.
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
there is allready another thread with almost the same title
Activity: 362
Newbie in online currency , love learning
Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?

Long term profit - forex
Short term profit - digital currency

Forex is recognize worldly, just use a good broker then u can trade. Too many information u can analyse.
USD pair, JPY, CAD, EUR, AUD, NZD, GBP, so many fixed currency u can trade.

Digital currency u can do in poloniex. But digital coin might got zero suddenly, and easily affected by big player.
U need to follow them or else gd bye to u.

U can keep big fund in forex, but only small fund in digital currency trading. Trading platform might got hacked too.

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
In case if you didn't get the memo, forex and corex(just made it up as cryptocurrency exchange)are one and the same though forex is all about real world currencies while corex is about bitcoin in top and other alternative currencies under it.
Many people thought why don't we establish a virtual country? but then they skipped everything and only stick to the currency(financial part of a country)and as we can see there are more crypto than real world currencies in the market.

In forex USD is on top in corex BTC is and even though forex happens on the web in virtual world but they represent real paper money unlike in corex there is no physical object representing them.

Both are good but forex has much less risk and scamming involved because in corex being decentralized you are trading decentralized currencies which is doubled decentralized just like now that no one can tell whether LTC will pump to $15+ or not and it might or might not that depends on big whales if investing enough capital into it then it will go up, in real world value of currencies doesn't drop or increase so easily that is why forex is more peaceful and stable.
Actually , there are both can give us profit. But in terms of making much profitable, well of course! crypto currency trading was a good and better one that can give a huge profit in the long run. In fact, If you really know how to manage your trading methods it doesn't matter if it is Forex or crytpo as long as you are making profit in it both, I guess that would be fine I think.
I would say the opposite things regarding on comparing profits on forex and in crypto trading.You dont know whats forex for sure and basing on profits crypto trading doesnt really stand a chance in my own view because forex is a lot away far better in terms on making money because the volatility of all currency pairs does really give you the chance to gain some.Yes both have really the potential but it would depend on how knowledgeable you are on both trading fields.
Activity: 784
In case if you didn't get the memo, forex and corex(just made it up as cryptocurrency exchange)are one and the same though forex is all about real world currencies while corex is about bitcoin in top and other alternative currencies under it.
Many people thought why don't we establish a virtual country? but then they skipped everything and only stick to the currency(financial part of a country)and as we can see there are more crypto than real world currencies in the market.

In forex USD is on top in corex BTC is and even though forex happens on the web in virtual world but they represent real paper money unlike in corex there is no physical object representing them.

Both are good but forex has much less risk and scamming involved because in corex being decentralized you are trading decentralized currencies which is doubled decentralized just like now that no one can tell whether LTC will pump to $15+ or not and it might or might not that depends on big whales if investing enough capital into it then it will go up, in real world value of currencies doesn't drop or increase so easily that is why forex is more peaceful and stable.
Actually , there are both can give us profit. But in terms of making much profitable, well of course! crypto currency trading was a good and better one that can give a huge profit in the long run. In fact, If you really know how to manage your trading methods it doesn't matter if it is Forex or crytpo as long as you are making profit in it both, I guess that would be fine I think.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
if you know trading as much as to call yourself professional, then it doesn't matter what you trade as long as you are making profit. and in cryptocurrency trading there are a lot of profits to be made, you can always make profit in Forex for sure but you will never ever in a million years find a pump there for example from $4 to $11 in 2 days! or $50 to $101 and so on. and these are all big and short term profit waiting to be collected.
It is indeed crypto always have a high volatile price.
But don't forget in forex you can have a leverage too , to make your trading activity feel like have a high volatile.
So for me both is just a similar almost same thing , forex and crypto trading , things make the difference is when forex operated only for 5 days , crypto go for 7/24 full time!
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
For me cryptocurrency trading is better. 100k is satoshi is enough to start trading while on forex you need  a big capital to start trading. There's a lot of cryptocurrencies that means a lot of choices that you can invest. Forex trading is more like for rich people while Crytocurrency trading is more like for average people like me.
I agree. Forex also needs more knowledge, understanding, terminologies and analysis. Unlike in crypto currency exchange, you only need to know its principles, how does transaction works, and what is the best timing to sell/buy a certain coin.

I can attest to that. I started trading TorCoin this afternoon with $120 and I'm up to $200 after my most recent trade. Beginners luck I guess, because if trading were actually this easy I'd be rich.
Trading isn't actually easily source to get rich. You would take a lot of time, patience, and  money. However, this is something worth it to do since you can see the progress you make every time you do trading.
Activity: 434
For me cryptocurrency trading is better. 100k is satoshi is enough to start trading while on forex you need  a big capital to start trading. There's a lot of cryptocurrencies that means a lot of choices that you can invest. Forex trading is more like for rich people while Crytocurrency trading is more like for average people like me.
I agree. Forex also needs more knowledge, understanding, terminologies and analysis. Unlike in crypto currency exchange, you only need to know its principles, how does transaction works, and what is the best timing to sell/buy a certain coin.

I can attest to that. I started trading TorCoin this afternoon with $120 and I'm up to $200 after my most recent trade. Beginners luck I guess, because if trading were actually this easy I'd be rich.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i have no knowledge how to trading forex or how to predict forex market even some people in my country says forex trading is profitable but i personally not interested to try it because i consider cryptocurrency trading is more easy than forex so i drop my choice for cryptocurrency trading because it's more profitable for me
Forex trading is very profitable if you're predictions are correct you can be a millionaire within a day using forex trading but expect the high risk compared to cryptocurrency trading. Predictions is one of the key to be a successful forex trader
Since forex trading uses leverage which can multiply your money in just a second/minute, it can also cause you to lose you money qiuickly at the same time you can multiply your money. Unlike in crypto currency exchange, it does not need to use leverage. What you need is to buy at the right time and wait for a long period of time to earn money. With this method of trading, risk can be handled very handly.
Activity: 952
i have no knowledge how to trading forex or how to predict forex market even some people in my country says forex trading is profitable but i personally not interested to try it because i consider cryptocurrency trading is more easy than forex so i drop my choice for cryptocurrency trading because it's more profitable for me
Forex trading is very profitable if you're predictions are correct you can be a millionaire within a day using forex trading but expect the high risk compared to cryptocurrency trading. Predictions is one of the key to be a successful forex trader
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Pages:
Jump to: