Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 123. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Investing your money in real estate and bitcoin is better because it is a possible income.
Investment is easier because you just put your money and leave it to grow, but profits will not depend on you Because you are dependent on others or certain conditions But I think real estate is quite profitable

No, investment is not easier than trading, they are just different, if you trade then you need to do a through analysis of what you want to trade and if you want to invest the same is true, but what you are going to look for is different, in trading instability is good while in investments stability is better.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
i think trading is well for invest if you know about coin. other you like revenue share sit. you invest and earn profit but i tell you find good sit.
I do not recommend to join any revenue share site to invest in because if a person will start the trade then he will earn a high profit depending on the skills and knowledge of the trader. While in revenue share site you will earn only a limited small amount assigned from them.
I see, everyone here advises to get Bitcoin with trading. Yeah I agree with them, because by trading
we can get profit up to 30-50 in a month. The greater the capital increasingly greater advantage that we get.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
i think trading is well for invest if you know about coin. other you like revenue share sit. you invest and earn profit but i tell you find good sit.
I do not recommend to join any revenue share site to invest in because if a person will start the trade then he will earn a high profit depending on the skills and knowledge of the trader. While in revenue share site you will earn only a limited small amount assigned from them.

Yeah they are just going to use your money for their own interest or another investment that they've good. I haven't joined any revenue site but I really don't understand how they are working, there are some that tells that it is working, there are some that tells they are not. But your investment there isn't going to be worth.
There is a lot type of investments and revenue is one of them but i didn't tried any revenue type of investment because same as you, i didn't know how that sites work, but i invested in some site that are good and legit because i do research first and study how their business works and why they are worth to invest.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Yeah they are just going to use your money for their own interest or another investment that they've good. I haven't joined any revenue site but I really don't understand how they are working, there are some that tells that it is working, there are some that tells they are not. But your investment there isn't going to be worth.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
It will depend on the comfort level of a person in which method he has more confidence of making profits as both of them involves risk of loosing money so a person can choose a way according to the risk he can afford to take.

I agree, often time people are performing well when in their comfort zone, and performed bad when they get out of it.  So it depends on which one a person is comfortable with.  Mostly people are comfortable where their skill excel.  So I guess trading or investing depends on a person's knowledge and skill.  As for me I will go to trading since I am more comfortable at it.
Well if you are just investing like a ponzi site almost all are useless but if you are investing because of your skills like in internet marketing you need a budget to promote your product. it is part of your investment that you  will lose sometimes in the end but if you are successful you can earn a good amount.

The other part of investing is to buy your own rig or investing a cheap fair price online if you can find a cheap vps with high specs to mine altcoins that you can use to trade someday if the price of altcoin is good .  These are i think investment more safe than investing in investment promises that never end..  so both for me trading and investment are good . so i will choose them both investing for wise decision and trading for following trends.
Activity: 169
Merit: 102
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
It will depend on the comfort level of a person in which method he has more confidence of making profits as both of them involves risk of loosing money so a person can choose a way according to the risk he can afford to take.

I agree, often time people are performing well when in their comfort zone, and performed bad when they get out of it.  So it depends on which one a person is comfortable with.  Mostly people are comfortable where their skill excel.  So I guess trading or investing depends on a person's knowledge and skill.  As for me I will go to trading since I am more comfortable at it.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I think it is good to invest. Since investing is like growing your assets, looking for opportunities  and trading is one of them. I consider trading as one of investment activities. You buy, and hold or sell for a profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I am making good profits from trading since long time so will prefer to go for trading where I can have total control on my funds and I don't have to depend on others to make profits from my own money.
Activity: 363
I will go for 50 50 as you cannot depend only on single method to make money as if one fails then there is always an chance to recover your loss from the other method and apart from trading and investing I will also prefer to save my money for emergencies.
Activity: 319
I will choose trading rather than investing, because it has a profitable approach in our daily lives which is not prone to scam. When we talk most investments online I will not say good feedback for it due to more ponzi scheme will likely to happen specially when collecting acquired money investments capital used for the online investments, promised profit for us which is not clearly stated what sources of income which will be paid to investors who seriously put up their bitcoin.

yea most people gonna choose trading rather than investing on ponzi site, comparing ponzi site and trading we know what the result is but what about investing on other things ? like property ? gold ? promises project ? people gonna think twice about this. just like we all know investing need some time to earn you a lot profit rather than trading which is have a chance to get dump/pump suddenly especially on altcoin market.   

People who don't have any knowledge of trading will always go for an investment as that gives them more feeling of security as if their investment goes fine then it can give them some profits in future and if they jump into trading without any knowledge then it will definitely take away all money from them.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I will choose trading rather than investing, because it has a profitable approach in our daily lives which is not prone to scam. When we talk most investments online I will not say good feedback for it due to more ponzi scheme will likely to happen specially when collecting acquired money investments capital used for the online investments, promised profit for us which is not clearly stated what sources of income which will be paid to investors who seriously put up their bitcoin.

yea most people gonna choose trading rather than investing on ponzi site, comparing ponzi site and trading we know what the result is but what about investing on other things ? like property ? gold ? promises project ? people gonna think twice about this. just like we all know investing need some time to earn you a lot profit rather than trading which is have a chance to get dump/pump suddenly especially on altcoin market.   
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Activity: 672
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Invest in trading that the best thing what can you can do now. If don't have any ideas about this thing you can learn and study first before you proceed to that platform, Correct investing in trading is much better to do for all users. you need to learn the coin that you trade in, search for the coin had potential to increase its value that is the basic for trading.
Investing in trading is only a good idea when you're able to actively spend time trading, otherwise you should invest in something that will give you a fairly standardized return and will retain value while beating inflation. For fiat, something like a Vanguard ETF or whatever is beneficial, since it gives relatively high returns. For Bitcoin, active investing and trading is the best thing you can use, and that'll still require time on your part and it is far from being passive in any way.
Having passive incomes is the key to success. How you get there is up to you.
Investment in trading don't need a lot of time because you can spend a minute or few hours in trading and you don't need to spend your whole day in trading. There is a lot of choices in trading and you can do long term trading where you just need to analyze the coin and buy if it is a good coin then hold then sell it for a higher price then that is a way too easy for a person to make money in investment in trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
Invest in trading that the best thing what can you can do now. If don't have any ideas about this thing you can learn and study first before you proceed to that platform, Correct investing in trading is much better to do for all users. you need to learn the coin that you trade in, search for the coin had potential to increase its value that is the basic for trading.
Investing in trading is only a good idea when you're able to actively spend time trading, otherwise you should invest in something that will give you a fairly standardized return and will retain value while beating inflation. For fiat, something like a Vanguard ETF or whatever is beneficial, since it gives relatively high returns. For Bitcoin, active investing and trading is the best thing you can use, and that'll still require time on your part and it is far from being passive in any way.
Having passive incomes is the key to success. How you get there is up to you.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Long term Bitcoin will always be strong and going up.
Trading and investing is both good. But the questions is investing in what exactly?
There is lot of domains of investing, some of them are not good at all, For example like cloud mining sites. So avoid that type of investing is the best option when we want to invest. I think investing in bitcoin itself it's a great idea. because we all know that bitcoin price will increase in the future. So it's a profitable investement for a long term.
If you are set on investing on bitcoin then you are probably better if you choose to learn how to trade that way you win twice, you win by the reevaluation of bitcoin against fiat and you also win by making your bitcoin grow through your trading maneuvers.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
From my experience trading is a very good way to make some money, instead of investing, bcs when you trade you sure that you will take money or BTC the same moment and in the price at that moment. If you invest, you usually have to wait and probably lose your money. You can start with trading, and when you make some money, you can invest some of them too Smiley

Investing is a much smarter approach if you don't mind holding coins for too long since you just keep it in your wallet and don't give a damn about price fluctuations, plus it will help you avoid stress that can be brought by bad calls on trades. Trading is profitable, yes, however given that the market isn't predictable at all times would be one of the factor that you should need to consider before diving deeper.
Jump to: