Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 133. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I would go in trading for now because most of the investment right now is just a bunch of scums,
And in trading you are going to earn a huge amount if you could play it right.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I think both of them are risk the same, investing asking you for some special skills about checking the website, the owner and the profit . Trading asking you for some special skills about getting a trusted news , good predicting. But them both are risk, choose the one that you have enough skills is a good choice .
Yeah both of them are risk, but by investing it's small possibility to lose,
because we are know that every year the price of Bitcoin surely will be increased,
we can only invest for the long term investment and it's I think will be profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
- I think trading is a good choice, because it is very suitable for people who want to make money based on their skills, experience and analysis capabilities. In trading, we can control losses and profits. Trading will be very safe if we have reasonable strategies.
- In investing, profits and losses are difficult to predict. Sometimes you will get a huge profit, sometimes you will lose everything, it depends on your luck. The risk from investing is huge, you will likely lose everything if you make a wrong choice. I do not think investment is a smart choice
Trading will always be a good for any ways of earnings in this world, not only it can develop your skills in terms of technical analysis, it will give also a big profit income someday, and gives more assets here too. Just important thing is you know what you are doing when making trade in the market or else once you make a wrong move you will checkmate like in the chess games.
you are right that trading is very good way for earning because we can get a big profit from trading in short time and if we have good experience and skill then we can earn a lot of money without any risk.

I am sorry to say but risk will always follow you in trading and its not that easy to earn lot of money from trading on regular basis as sometimes you will take a wrong decision and that will bring loss for you so trading is never a risk free method to earn money.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
but in trading you have total control on your funds and you can move your funds from one place to another depending the price movements.

That's not entirely true. Basically every trader depends for a large part on the exchange's trading platform. From there it's the exchange that has the real control over your coins, but people don't feel or even consider that. It always very important to know what risks you're exposing yourself to. After that, yes, you can for yourself decide when to buy and sell, or what coin to buy

That's why decentralized exchanges are the thing of the future

The exchanges that are in existence today (such as Bitstamp or Bitfinex) would still be useful as gatewates for the exchange of cryptocurrencies to fiat currencies (like dollars or Euro, or whatever) but aside from that, cryptocurrency trading as such could be done in a totally decentralized manner which could potentially be more efficient (no more front-running and similar dirty tricks) and with no third party risks that centralized exchanges inevitably impose on our coins
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
investing. always focus in investing both of them are good source of money but still investing is more reliable than trading . trading has a big chances of risk than investing. even if you would wait a long time before you could get some earnings in your investment at least you could assure that you're gonna make money from it/.
But in investment there is a fear that the site in which you will invest can scam you suppose if you invest your money in a site and on the next day you find that the site was fraud and is now not available then you can do nothing while it is not possible that you are scammed in trade.

Yes in trading your action and your moves will decide your results and there is no way that you will get scammed and you will make loss only if you take wrong decision but in investing there is always a fear of loosing money as you don't know whether the site is legit or not.
Activity: 644
investing. always focus in investing both of them are good source of money but still investing is more reliable than trading . trading has a big chances of risk than investing. even if you would wait a long time before you could get some earnings in your investment at least you could assure that you're gonna make money from it/.
But in investment there is a fear that the site in which you will invest can scam you suppose if you invest your money in a site and on the next day you find that the site was fraud and is now not available then you can do nothing while it is not possible that you are scammed in trade.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
I think both of them are risk the same, investing asking you for some special skills about checking the website, the owner and the profit . Trading asking you for some special skills about getting a trusted news , good predicting. But them both are risk, choose the one that you have enough skills is a good choice .
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
- I think trading is a good choice, because it is very suitable for people who want to make money based on their skills, experience and analysis capabilities. In trading, we can control losses and profits. Trading will be very safe if we have reasonable strategies.
- In investing, profits and losses are difficult to predict. Sometimes you will get a huge profit, sometimes you will lose everything, it depends on your luck. The risk from investing is huge, you will likely lose everything if you make a wrong choice. I do not think investment is a smart choice
Trading will always be a good for any ways of earnings in this world, not only it can develop your skills in terms of technical analysis, it will give also a big profit income someday, and gives more assets here too. Just important thing is you know what you are doing when making trade in the market or else once you make a wrong move you will checkmate like in the chess games.
you are right that trading is very good way for earning because we can get a big profit from trading in short time and if we have good experience and skill then we can earn a lot of money without any risk.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Both are good if you know what you are doing with your money and where you are putting your money as not all investments are scam as there are some legit investments in real world that can give good returns on your investment and if you have good knowledge of trading then you can go for it too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Investing is good,but you need to study about the investment you want,And you should know what are the risk.Investing is a good,because when you put your money to investment it will become bigger so it means you get more profit and savings.But you need to know that were your money put.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
but in trading you have total control on your funds and you can move your funds from one place to another depending the price movements.

That's not entirely true. Basically every trader depends for a large part on the exchange's trading platform. From there it's the exchange that has the real control over your coins, but people don't feel or even consider that. It always very important to know what risks you're exposing yourself to. After that, yes, you can for yourself decide when to buy and sell, or what coin to buy.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Activity: 294
i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
yes,start trading with a small amount.If you were to trade in altcoin market,you should be very cautious since its a highly volatile market.By trading,you can increase your amount quickly and you can change your decisions at any time.But,in an investment,you have to wait for a certain period to get returns.

And there is no guarantee that you will get only positive results from investment as you are not the one who is controlling your funds but in trading you have total control on your funds and you can move your funds from one place to another depending the price movements.
Activity: 742
i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
yes,start trading with a small amount.If you were to trade in altcoin market,you should be very cautious since its a highly volatile market.By trading,you can increase your amount quickly and you can change your decisions at any time.But,in an investment,you have to wait for a certain period to get returns.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I will definitely recommend trading. But you need to give time and patience for this. Another reason why i like trading because it will hone your skills to mentally, analytically and emotionally.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Trading seem to give a good return if you know what you are doing and/or lucky. Else, you could just lose your capital. I haven't started trading myself (just buying btc every now and then) but I suppose I'd just start small. Don't go all in in something your not familiar with.

As for investment, I'm not sure what you meant. If you mean investing btc into something that also pay btc, then be extra careful. There are plenty of sites there that would gladly take your bitcoin promising you good returns and then just run off with your money.

For people who are not comfortable with either trading or investing, maybe you can just buy and hold. Buy btc when it's low, cash out some when it's high, and then when it crashes again use that money to buy more.
Based on your statement and the last paragraph. I think it is all about trading because even though you investing you will still sell it for a higher price which is same as the principle of trading. You are not investing because you are trading, you will just choose if what you're gonna be in. In short term or long term Roll Eyes.

Well, since you pointed it out, holding and convert bitcoin to fiat IS trading. When I said trading, what I just had in mind is cryptocurrency trading like some people here engage in.

I just made a Poliniex account yesterday and quite frankly, I don't think it's for me. Grin Seems confusing.

Guess I'll be keeping my coins first while I look for someone to mentor me. In the meantime, I'm waiting for the next spike so I can dump some coins. I heard trading cryptos is better if you have more bitcoins and since I can only afford a few bits every
now and then, I'd probably build a larger stash first.

Investing though it is some kind of trading, it is somewhat different from each other. Trading requires active presence of the investor or the capitalist. Because you have to continuously analyze the movement of the market to gain from its fluctuation. You need to have to spend some time every day to check the market and choose what coin is best to trade.

On the other side, Investing does not require active presense (depending on what investment you've invested for) one good example, investing in gambling bankrolls. You just invest and you can leave it there. Just need to select the legitimate investment and beware of Ponzis and other scam investment (such as Bitcoin Doubler and other scams)

Agree with this. Trading can be considered a job while investing results in passive income with minimal effort.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Trading seem to give a good return if you know what you are doing and/or lucky. Else, you could just lose your capital. I haven't started trading myself (just buying btc every now and then) but I suppose I'd just start small. Don't go all in in something your not familiar with.

As for investment, I'm not sure what you meant. If you mean investing btc into something that also pay btc, then be extra careful. There are plenty of sites there that would gladly take your bitcoin promising you good returns and then just run off with your money.

For people who are not comfortable with either trading or investing, maybe you can just buy and hold. Buy btc when it's low, cash out some when it's high, and then when it crashes again use that money to buy more.
Based on your statement and the last paragraph. I think it is all about trading because even though you investing you will still sell it for a higher price which is same as the principle of trading. You are not investing because you are trading, you will just choose if what you're gonna be in. In short term or long term Roll Eyes.

Investing though it is some kind of trading, it is somewhat different from each other. Trading requires active presence of the investor or the capitalist. Because you have to continuously analyze the movement of the market to gain from its fluctuation. You need to have to spend some time every day to check the market and choose what coin is best to trade.

On the other side, Investing does not require active presense (depending on what investment you've invested for) one good example, investing in gambling bankrolls. You just invest and you can leave it there. Just need to select the legitimate investment and beware of Ponzis and other scam investment (such as Bitcoin Doubler and other scams)
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

Jump to: