Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one of these is a shitcoin according to you guys? - page 2. (Read 12583 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
I would definitely exclude ripple from the list (I hold and wait for my price to get rid of), maybe something else (4 ex DGB).
Activity: 742
they are all promising coins.. just hold them for 1 or 2 years, some of the coins in your list reached their ATH since last bull
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

Guys, Ripple, Stellar, Neo, Electroneum, Deep Brain Chain, Digibyte, Pundi X, Crypterium, Nano..I have bought not much but just a little of all these for 1-2 yrs hodl....Anything which is not worthy of investment???

from your list i will choose NEO, stellar and nano,,
because the third coin above already in my bag now,, and the others i didn't know
but, why you didn't drop your money into bitcoin, ethereum and ADA ?

I am thinking about buying some ada but confused between it and ziliqa ....so still trying to make a decision... Grin
What is the point getting confused? Just buy the two by sharing your funds in percentage to cover both and that makes you share the risk and at the end of the day, leave you less confused.

Sometimes, when I tend to see people saying they are confused about what to purchase, I tend to ask if they even ever had any plans at all before even making an attempt to want to choose what to invest or not. There is no doubt that these picks are solid, and probably you did your research before picking them or you just did that randomly, but all in all, the best way to do things most of the time is not to go all in one basket, spread it out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I like most of these on your lift. DPC, NEO, XLM are all extremely good projects which are going to do very well in the future. Not too sure about Nano, this would be my guess of biggest shitcoin you own
Activity: 128
Merit: 0

In any case, today there are a lot of opportunities among the top-rated coins, since the market has fallen very low and there is a fairly good opportunity to invest at a cheap price.
[/quote]
Market has fallen low? Market is still double of what it was 18 months ago so is not so low. Could easily half if there is any bad news don't you think?
Activity: 128

Guys, Ripple, Stellar, Neo, Electroneum, Deep Brain Chain, Digibyte, Pundi X, Crypterium, Nano..I have bought not much but just a little of all these for 1-2 yrs hodl....Anything which is not worthy of investment???
Superior Coin is a true shit coin
Activity: 11

these are my choices on whice are the shitcoins. Stellar, deep brain chain, crypterium and digibyte. I believed that they were shitcoins but also in the process they were yet to be exposed as like that. Maybe time will tell.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11

the list list that you are displaying is a list of potential coins, but there are some coins that I still don't really understand. dygybite coins and brain chain dep. I still don't understand the two coins so I can't give a conclusion to this coin. so for you before choosing the coin to be examined in more detail.
copper member
Activity: 749
All of this are good coins and promising but ETH and NEO is the most important coin in crypto market I think. So if we can buy this two and hold for 1-2 years then we can get a good result.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I think the shitcoins of your portfolio are Crypterium, Deep Brain Chain and Digibyte. But other coins are very promising and you should hold them for 1-2 years to become rich guy:)
Activity: 679
Merit: 103

Depends of what price you buy your stock.
Also, i don t think Electroneum, Crypterium and DBC is good investment.
Better to sell now and buy NEO, for example, while it s cheap.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Why do you think these are shitcoin ? With me this is the best altcoin present and in the future it will be a lot better. choose hold 1-2 years for these altcoins is a smart choice and you will have a lot of profit if you do that
In any case, today there are a lot of opportunities among the top-rated coins, since the market has fallen very low and there is a fairly good opportunity to invest at a cheap price.
Activity: 420

Why do you think these are shitcoin ? With me this is the best altcoin present and in the future it will be a lot better. choose hold 1-2 years for these altcoins is a smart choice and you will have a lot of profit if you do that
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

just NEO and NANO in my bag now,, and not with the others mate,,
because in my opinion neo and nano is good choice of investments for long term hodl  Wink
That is always the thing, people get sentimental most of the time because they are holding some coins and then because of that, they always tend to be biased in how they approach certain questions.

Not saying these coins are actually bad ideas, and I believe they both have a future, but selecting a coin just because you are holding them is not the right way, but selecting based on the fact that you actually know what makes them tick for the future is what is mostly important amongst it all.

Everyone will always have different definitions to what they see as a shit coin, for instance, the fact that I see ripple as a centralized shit coin, someone else may not even be seeing it that way but rather seeing a great value in it in the long run.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
I don't know about deep brain chain I think it is a shit coin lol, but some shit coin can mooning, anyway try to hold all of them maybe they will increase in the future.
Activity: 238
I think you have invested in good projects that can help you get rich so do not worry and follow these projects.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov

just NEO and NANO in my bag now,, and not with the others mate,,
because in my opinion neo and nano is good choice of investments for long term hodl  Wink
Activity: 438
Merit: 104

Everyone is going to have a different opinion on each of these, I haven't looked in to detail in too many of them but have never been a fan of ripple because it's not truly decentralized and I've always been skeptical of Electroneum, their USP was mobile mining but they've not come close to delivering on that.
I do not think that there is any coin in the market that deserves to be called shit coin.
Everything that has a space in the market has a demand and is being purchased. Majority of people might buy such coins to diversify their assets as well and not really expecting enough in return.  Almost all of them have gotten some good features at least.

The one which does not give you a return should not be chosen again. Many of the coins that had been in the market lately disappeared upon the advent of the ongoing recession in the crypto market for they had not what it takes to keep the demand intact.
Activity: 112

In my opinion, the best of these altcoins are XRP, NEO, Stellar. These are promising and proven projects with a strong team. These altcoins have a potential price increase. These are projects with technology. I invest in these altcoins.
Activity: 3
Nano is the shittiest for me
Pages:
Jump to: