Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one would you prefer? - page 2. (Read 199 times)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
July 16, 2021, 01:53:28 PM
If you have 0 energy cost or very low one thanks to the solar power it is only natural that buying any profitable ASIC miner right now like L3+ used or building GPU-rigs make sense.You can start little by little,meaning you can add one card at a time,lately the price have gone down,a few weeks ago RTX 3070 costed nearly 1400-1600 EUR now you can find them easily at 990-1150 EUR and I am talking new not used.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
July 16, 2021, 01:40:13 PM
In my view the Crypto markets will have continued downward pressure for the foreseeable future. All the helicopter money being thrown out that has been propping up assets and reflecting in the repricing of goods and services like cars, gas and labor is starting to bring inflation concerns which may lead to deleveraging from risk. Google searches for inflation are now at their highest level.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/google-searches-reveal-people-are-growing-very-worried-about-inflation-163908703.html

Mining hardware is still scarce and overpriced. Now is not the time to expand or start in my view. I would continue to run what you have as long as your profitable and keep staking for the next turn around.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
July 16, 2021, 12:43:35 PM
Which is the best strategy for the future

1. Buy altcoins and hold for the next halving season

2. Build mining rigs and start mining some coins like ravencoin and ergo to hold some for the future

Mind you I don't pay for electricity bill cos I have solar installed
Pages:
Jump to: