Pages:
Author

Topic: Which online investment is good to venture in now? - page 2. (Read 1638 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Kindly let me know about a good online investment to venture into.

There are lots of online investments you can choose to but the important thing here is, you must really known well that kind of investment before putting yourself in an actual one. Yes research, study and learnings is a must in any kind of online investment.

Risk are always there and that is normal.

I suggest to invest in bitcoin and learn to do trades before jumping into altcoin trading. You will know what I meant as soon as you build experience in your trading journey.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks guys.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
right now I like altcoin's ICO's. they also have risk of loosing but some of them brilliant to invest..
you can venture in a good and new altcoin's ICO..

ICO's could either make you bank or break your bank, it depends on the community support rather than the developer by itself. If the developer vanishes then the community could do a takeover while keeping the price stable.

Investing safely means that you should do you due diligence before depositing so you will eliminate as much risk as possible.

Have fun.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
According to me The Best Investment Plan Now Is Altcoins Because Some Coins Are Brilliant to Invest Money But Some Are Dumb Coins But If You Know Much About Trading Altcoins Then You Can Succed In It....
Yes altcoin are good to invest especially those have ico invest to there for you to have get big income if the ico finish your investment become triple or more than . Altcoin is the best alternate of bitcoin you can invest in altcoin while waiting the bitcoin rise. Trading altcoin is now popular to traders they can earn money for that.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
right now I like altcoin's ICO's. they also have risk of loosing but some of them brilliant to invest..
I like have your past records on returns from your ICO investments. I do watch many people are recommending investing into new altcoins but rarely some people are sharing real proofs. Still, I am able to predict good returns with new concept altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
According to me The Best Investment Plan Now Is Altcoins Because Some Coins Are Brilliant to Invest Money But Some Are Dumb Coins But If You Know Much About Trading Altcoins Then You Can Succed In It....
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well if you want trade altcoins you can try poloniex, bittrex or yobit. There are many profitable of altcoins on there, but if you are looking for online investment is like HYIP, i don't recomended it because will become scam on the ending.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
personally the best venture is to study first the alt coin trading industry theres a  lots of potential for all of us to profits from it as of this moment there are several project thats really moving so well just to mention few, psb, stratis ,jwl all of those three came from ico and still above the ico price you can look for that project mate.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Altcoins are the worst risk since you will probably lose out on everything you invest unlike other risky investments incase its all a scam.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: