Pages:
Author

Topic: Which phone will you choose for me? - page 2. (Read 363 times)

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
October 15, 2020, 11:17:19 AM
Thanks everyone

Really i am waiting some suggest, i want looking degine. If you have another choice then show your suggest please.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 15, 2020, 06:35:18 AM
I have $250-$300 and i want to buy an android phone so which phone do you think would be best for me. Just make a list of your favorites and i will research the configurations.

Thanks for spend your some time. Kiss
First from which place you are living?because the price my differ from our country to other.

But i believe that this is also depend on what do you want to use a Mobile if for gaming or for other purpose.

Try Realme or Redmi Cellphones that i believe created by Xiaomi .

or Samsung of course and Nokia is also providing new units now.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 15, 2020, 05:18:29 AM
I suggest Samsung... I had one before and it lasted for 6 years for me
Same here im a samsung user as well. It is proven to last long. S series are kinda expensive but worth it. But there are other samsung models that suited for your budget. Im using j7 pro, bought this 3 years ago at $400, now the price is quite cheap yet my phone is working good as new and no history of repair.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
October 15, 2020, 05:04:05 AM
I have $250-$300 and i want to buy an android phone so which phone do you think would be best for me. Just make a list of your favorites and i will research the configurations.

For your kind of budget there are 2 options in my opinion. First one would be go for a Huawei P40 lite. It has a very nice equipment compared to the cheap price. If you are search a bit you could even find the normal P40 for that price. However, if you prefer not to buy a Chinese phone I would recommend go for Samsung. The Samsung phones are bit more expensive than Huawei so I would recommend checking for refurbished once with still 1 year warranty.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 15, 2020, 03:15:45 AM
I suggest Samsung... I had one before and it lasted for 6 years for me
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
October 15, 2020, 02:59:53 AM
It would be better to buy xiaomi oppo huawei phones within your budget these phones release a lot of flagship phones within the budget price in addition their user support is much higher but if your budget is high then you can go to samsung google sony or iphone. These phones are the best smart device manufacturers have been attracting customers this year with new innovations and technology rich flagship smartphones.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 14, 2020, 02:46:29 PM
Moto G stylus and Samsung A50 are good choices for you to choose in $250 price range and you can find them at amazon.

My opinion will be go for Google Pixel 4a which is far better and slightly expensive.
I assume you are referring to this article.

--> https://www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-cheap-phones

Most of the units you have mentioned are those that are in that list.

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 14, 2020, 02:01:53 PM
Moto G stylus and Samsung A50 are good choices for you to choose in $250 price range and you can find them at amazon.

My opinion will be go for Google Pixel 4a which is far better and slightly expensive.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 14, 2020, 01:36:32 PM

I am a Samsung user, so I recommend using that...
btw, you can search for Samsung product references and prices that match your budget on google or online sites in your country. I chose Samsung because it has good resistance and does not break down quickly when compared to products from China.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
October 14, 2020, 10:52:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: