Pages:
Author

Topic: Which privacy centric coins will make it? - page 3. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 258
January 25, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
Couple that with default stealth addresses and stealth staking to come in Q2 of this year, and you've got a speculative winner.

Ya, got any proof for that, like a white paper?

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 04:40:23 AM
Anonymity is indeed a very expensive thing. Monero has proven that. Dash has proven that. Even Verge has proven that, even though its about as anonymous as Oprah Winfrey. This is why the time is now to get on board with Spectrecoin (Xspec).

It is very inexpensive compared to other coins already mentioned, and it has already proven tech. Couple that with default stealth addresses and stealth staking to come in Q2 of this year, and you've got a speculative winner.

Or don't buy it and miss out. Your choice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
January 25, 2018, 03:15:42 AM
Ok let me explain: Anonymity is very expensive thing. And its worthy. Many people use it to evade taxes. Some people use it for dark businesses. Some people use it for weirdly illegal businesses like cannabis.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 25, 2018, 01:48:03 AM
After Monero and Zcash, there are many other good ones:
Zcoin, Zencash, Cloak, Verge, Sumokoin.. No easy way to know which
will be the top in future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 25, 2018, 01:07:33 AM
I think Monero and Zcash are the two that are likely going to succeed long term IMO for now, until we get other technology better than the onces both are using, most of these  privacy coins are just riding on the privacy hype
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
January 24, 2018, 10:43:29 PM
There are many of them and i think if the coin has good team and developers behind can be succesful. There is ZOI in market with low supply and low marketcap but with new team and better developers. privacy is important also for many investors.
ZCL is forking and BTC Private will come soon. They use Btc core and Zero protocol. It will be fast and low fees . If you have one ZCL you get 1 BTCPrivate and if you have one btc than you get same 1 BTCPrivate. 100 ZCL makes 1 BTC currently. so its better to have ZCL than BTC yo get more BTCPrivate.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
January 24, 2018, 08:08:42 PM
As the title says, currently invested in several of these, wonder which ones do you think are better long term (>1YR) investment?
I know there's a plethora more coins out there, but since I never "buy" with fiat, its mostly mined holdings.

XMR
ZEC
ZCL
BTCZ
BULWARK

Other (PoW!) coin suggestions are welcome, as long as these are not ICO/Tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: