Pages:
Author

Topic: Which projects do you hold? Which ones do you believe in? - page 8. (Read 822 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 16
I always prefer bitcoin. Bitcoin holds the maximum market share in the digital currency market. If you see the previous years' market trends, you will realize the Bitcoin position. So I think, holding Bitcoin is the tension free decision .
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Now I invest most of my money in Bitcoin, because the situation is very unstable. a few days ago, I decided that now in my portfolio there will be Bitcoin and USDT. I also have some other coins that I receive from the bounty campaigns and I do not sell them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I plan to hold Bitcoin only, this is the most trusted decentralized digital currency in the world today, followed by ethereum, if you keep Bitcoin you will have rest of mind, looking at past years chart it shows that Bitcoin always do better
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
I have a pretty long list of coins I've been hodling for some years, but if I take a look over that list right now, +75% of them are absolutely gone from the markets. So choose very wisely which project you're going to be hodling.

Right now, out of the entire list, my top 3 most promising ones imo are Bitcoin, Monero and Komodo. I wanted to go for BLOCK too a while ago (I think I even have some coins on my portfolio) but I thought Komodo has shown a much better working product and I just like it more.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Low price of the coins more profit you get than the high coins possible you get only twice of your capital but in the low market cap your money will grow very big because it can increase very high.  They have coins even the price is low is still potential and thar is for you need to find of whar is it so as soon as possible you can have it because market now is dumped.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Due to the current pandemic and everyone striving to survive, i liquidated most of my portfolio to have FIAT money to spend since no any physical work due to lockdown. Hoever, I'm holding three major coins which i believe will give me a better ROI when ever the market recovers due to their prominence,  the list goes by Bitcoin to ethereum and finally, the binance tokem
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I'm currently holding the following:

BTC
ETH
ADA
XMR
BLOCK

Blocknet being a low cap project I found recently. I stick to top projects mostly, but believe low cap projects potentially gives a much higher ROI. Plan is to buy at least 1 node (5000 coins) to start a node and profit from their DEX trading fees, and their oracle network, and infura solution.

Have a few other DEX projects on my radar as well, since I believe DEX's will be used more and more (the trends shows that at least), so might not be a bad play.

Share your own list of coins/tokens!
Pages:
Jump to: