Pages:
Author

Topic: Which project/token brings you the most profit? - page 2. (Read 486 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
Bitcoin & Ethereum.

No question about Bitcoin and as much as we can see, these surges are making us money without having to do anything.

While Ethereum is also increasing, there was a point of time that I was able to purchase very cheaply of it and just held as if I've forgotten it for a very long time.

I've sold it and enjoyed the profit through purchasing some appliances that I need in my house and the rest, put into my cash savings but that was long time ago.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
1. I can’t remember the name, maybe I’ll edit this when I do, but it gave me almost 100% gain in just a few days, and it was on Binance. It’s been really long so I can’t recall how much.
2. I cashed it out in fiat and paid for things I needed.
3. I was able to pay for bills, and believe more in cryptocurrency (you know the vibe when it pays even if you already knew it pays) Grin

The largest profit on actual amounts (in USD) was achieved for me in Solana. I might have some crazy 500% within an hour in some meme coin but the invested amount was low.
Solana was one of my largest investment that I sold for more than x2. I still regret for not holding it longer as it would have yielded x4 for me.
I used the profit to buy several other coins and this particular event made me realize that it's not that different to predict the coin that would be a success in future and my investment should be random. I'm now building a portfolio of coins that could repeat the fate of Solana.

What meme coin was this? 500% in just an hour is mind blowing. It is not wonder people like to invest in memecoins.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
  • Which project/token brought you the most significant profit?
  • How did you use profit?
  • What impact did your success have on your life?
1- Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin have been among the best-performing currencies for me, bringing the most profits; I have never regretted holding any of them for the long term, especially Bitcoin, as it's the currency that has withstood many tough challenges in the market, and Ethereum followed suit.

2- I use the profits in many life matters and create businesses and projects on the ground to give me a monthly income to continue my investments.

3- The success was very noticeable, and what impressed me was that I had been on the right to invest in Bitcoin & altcoins for years, and I have never lost faith in them.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
No project or no token the only Crypto currency the coin brings me the most profit in my life is that Bitcoin. It can be different for each person because I have many friends that they have to large profit from the memecoin even then most of my friend had loss the profit gainer amount is very low. So I want to also say that most of the people who hold Bitcoin long term those all are in most profit now.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Since I joined the crypto world I have always focus on bitcoin more and because of the attention I hive to bitcoin I have benefited more from bitcoin compare to other cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin has given me more profit than any other project and the reason I don't give much attention to altcoins is because I don't trust them much, so I invest money in what I am sure that I can make money from it back.  Bitcoin has brought more profit to me.

Everyone can easily trust bitcoin because if someone wait accurately without giving any attention to the quick profit then bitcoin can give him huge returns. For example if people who have invested in bitcoin at the time when the price was 26k$ so they will have not doubt now about its success, about halving and impact of halving on bitcoin price. Bitcoin can be profitable for everyone and the risk of losing here is less as Compared to altcoins but still people are choosing altcoins because they cannot wait more and wants quick profit by selling altcoins whenever little increase happens.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
The market was in a prolonged bear market, so I had to look for an alternative way to earn money and that's what staking became for me. I discovered TFS token, I was attracted by the high APY of this token and it became my main income and now it is. But now the market is changing and you can find even more similar ways to earn even more money
I think everyone is waiting for the trend to continue. But it is true that sometimes the most unexpected tokens bring much more profit than the same btc
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
The market was in a prolonged bear market, so I had to look for an alternative way to earn money and that's what staking became for me. I discovered TFS token, I was attracted by the high APY of this token and it became my main income and now it is. But now the market is changing and you can find even more similar ways to earn even more money
Activity: 154
Merit: 108
For me am still fresh in to crypto environment and am still navigating around the forum to get some basic knowledge, but am considering having Bitcoin in my portfolio because it has proven to be first and the best among all token and when talking about investment, history has proved that it has less risk association when compared with other token. So that my choice of token am convinced I will make benefits it will only take time.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Right now?
It's Bitcoin and ETH as I've already secured my profit with them especially now that the price pumps that much.
My next move is to wait for the correction, though this is not sure but considering how the market moves in the past days, I think correction is inevitable. We have to see the market as a whole and always commit to our target price because the market is unpredictable so if you have the chance to take profit, better to grab that opportunity before its too late.

If the market position in the next few days is strong enough, it will not be corrected far enough. we could see Bitcoin price strengthening at the current price and that would support the possibility of a higher pump occurring and possibly even breaking the ATH. that's what many observers are saying right now.
Bitcoin is one of the most useful coins for most people. Other altcoins like ETH and BNB may have a different view. but some altcoins have indeed succeeded in providing profits to their holders.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
Right now?
It's Bitcoin and ETH as I've already secured my profit with them especially now that the price pumps that much.
My next move is to wait for the correction, though this is not sure but considering how the market moves in the past days, I think correction is inevitable. We have to see the market as a whole and always commit to our target price because the market is unpredictable so if you have the chance to take profit, better to grab that opportunity before its too late.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
-Snip-

Now, I want to hear from you!

1. Bitcoin and Ethereum

2. I am trying to increase the investments I have in crypto, and develop other investments in the real world, such as investing in real estate, raising money to buy a private house, and private vehicles. The rest I use for personal needs, and buying things I like.

3. Until now, my business is running even though I haven't built it 100%. This gives me income every month. Even though it's not much, at least it can give me additional funds to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The largest profit on actual amounts (in USD) was achieved for me in Solana. I might have some crazy 500% within an hour in some meme coin but the invested amount was low.
Solana was one of my largest investment that I sold for more than x2. I still regret for not holding it longer as it would have yielded x4 for me.
I used the profit to buy several other coins and this particular event made me realize that it's not that different to predict the coin that would be a success in future and my investment should be random. I'm now building a portfolio of coins that could repeat the fate of Solana.
Activity: 84
Merit: 32
₿itcoin maximalist
So far I haven't been able to change my fortune by investing in any altcoins like you. My entry into Bitcoin is more than a year. I didn't know about Bitcoin before like you. If I knew about Bitcoin before like you, maybe I could have changed my fortune by investing in a project like yours. I am currently going with bitcoin and ethereum if in the future I get a chance to switch fortunes from here maybe then I can tell you I switched fortunes from these coins. But currently I have changed my fortune a lot by earning in bitcoins this is where I always pray to my creator.
As long as the crypto market exists, we still have the opportunity to make profits from the market. My profits came just from luck as XRP had strong growth in 2017 due to FOMO in the market.

BTC and ETH are safe and extremely potential choices for your investment. I think they will be able to guarantee your profits this season. BTC has reached 57K USD, and ETH has reached 3.2K USD, I believe that the uptrend will bring them to new price ranges, new ATH.

Since I joined the crypto world I have always focus on bitcoin more and because of the attention I hive to bitcoin I have benefited more from bitcoin compare to other cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin has given me more profit than any other project and the reason I don't give much attention to altcoins is because I don't trust them much, so I invest money in what I am sure that I can make money from it back.  Bitcoin has brought more profit to me.
In terms of safety, BTC is the best choice. Most Altcoins will lose value against BTC, so investing in BTC ensures both safety and profit.

During the uptrend, many Altcoins may have better price performance than BTC but they also have higher risks. Investors can x10 or /10 in a few weeks. I always believe that to ensure safety, we should spend most of our capital on BTC, only a small remaining part can be invested in ETH and top coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
The cryptocurrency market, while young and volatile, holds undeniable potential. Stories of Bitcoin and altcoin millionaires have captured headlines and fueled the imaginations of investors seeking financial freedom[1-3].

My most memorable success story began with XRP of Ripple project. In late 2017, at the market's peak, I invested in XRP at 0.2 USD. Within a month, it skyrocketed to 2 USD, a 10x return I'd never seen with traditional investments like real estate or gold.

Unable to stomach the potential downside, I sold, netting a cool 5k USD - a small sum for some, but life-changing for me. It allowed me to pay off student loans and buy my first phone, albeit an old iPhone  Grin

While luck might have played a part, that early win solidified my belief in crypto's potential. It spurred me to stay involved for the past six years, both as a translator and as an investor, always seeking out promising tokens.

References:
[1] Four ordinary people share how they got rich from crypto
[2] 5 People Who Became Rich Because of Bitcoin, And Their Stories
[3] 12 Bitcoin Success Stories: Meet Bitcoin Millionaires
So far I haven't been able to change my fortune by investing in any altcoins like you. My entry into Bitcoin is more than a year. I didn't know about Bitcoin before like you. If I knew about Bitcoin before like you, maybe I could have changed my fortune by investing in a project like yours. I am currently going with bitcoin and ethereum if in the future I get a chance to switch fortunes from here maybe then I can tell you I switched fortunes from these coins. But currently I have changed my fortune a lot by earning in bitcoins this is where I always pray to my creator.

This is what you need need to know, you are not late as you can still invest in Bitcoin and altcoin anytime, anywhere and any year regardless of the amount you have at the moment. All you need to do right now is to get a steady income, look for a project that you consider putting your money, make good research to get more information about the coins then follow the project up before investing you can still make good fortune if the projects turns very good in terms of it's rise. Investing in Bitcoin will also help you but currently you need to either be a long term holder or you can choose to do DCA but you need to be consistent with your investment if you must do a good DCA.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
To be honest I made more profit in low cap altcoin than major one. Despite that my biggest bags is in the major crypto currency like Bitcoin, eth and matic. This isn't a surprise to get most profit from a low cap project as the best time to invest in a project is in it's early stage. Though it is risky but it can be highly profitable sometimes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
OP, I haven't had the same luck as you. I also once wanted to invest in alt coins but I didn't have the money at that time so I couldn't invest there. However, some of my acquaintances invested in altcoins, only to hear after a few days that the value of their money was slowly going down and down. They have been subjected to such situations not once, but several times. Since then I don't keep track of lesser known coins. I have bitcoin investment, currently it is showing more than double profit but I want to keep it longer. I have invested some in ETH this year, plan to do in BNB in ​​the future.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's the only project that I've invested in anyway but it definitely did made me a profit, I've bought the Egg NFT of Pudgy Penguin and I was able to get a fishing rod but back then when it was released, the price of it isn't that worth selling so I kept it in my wallet for a really long time and then my friend that influenced me to buy that NFT said that it's more than what we've paid for and I was elated that hodling paid of for me, I sold it so fast and I enjoyed the profits that I've got with that NFT, I could've hodled for much long to get more profit but profit is profit so I don't have any regrets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
The cryptocurrency market, while young and volatile, holds undeniable potential. Stories of Bitcoin and altcoin millionaires have captured headlines and fueled the imaginations of investors seeking financial freedom[1-3].

My most memorable success story began with XRP of Ripple project. In late 2017, at the market's peak, I invested in XRP at 0.2 USD. Within a month, it skyrocketed to 2 USD, a 10x return I'd never seen with traditional investments like real estate or gold.

Unable to stomach the potential downside, I sold, netting a cool 5k USD - a small sum for some, but life-changing for me. It allowed me to pay off student loans and buy my first phone, albeit an old iPhone  Grin

While luck might have played a part, that early win solidified my belief in crypto's potential. It spurred me to stay involved for the past six years, both as a translator and as an investor, always seeking out promising tokens.

References:
[1] Four ordinary people share how they got rich from crypto
[2] 5 People Who Became Rich Because of Bitcoin, And Their Stories
[3] 12 Bitcoin Success Stories: Meet Bitcoin Millionaires
Activity: 406
Merit: 84

I'm very optimistic about Bitcoin but I haven't really experienced any change in life with Bitcoin but since this is my first time witnessing the four years circle I believe its going to change a very big part my life.

But in the main time I'm also going to look into some Altcoins that are hyping around if I could get 10x on them to facilitate my goals, as I have head the success stories of others who invested in Bitcoin and other coins so I would also want a testimony. 
Who has a testimony, leaving a free life doesn't seem easy at all. There are altcoins in the market, we keep striving for better results, more reason I'm just happy with my fair friends. Bitcoin is an independent project and have been in existence over the past decades, this is beginning not the person I've watched all these years grow, there's a whole lot of difference on his end. Waiting for bitcoin to make the crazy moves will take enough time but we can also become more useful with our time, just sticks in the system.
Pages:
Jump to: