Pages:
Author

Topic: Which site are you using for keeping track of the value of tokens? - page 2. (Read 263 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I use the application block Folio, if it concerns tracking the value of tokens or coins that are already on the Exchange and that have already been insert in this application.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
So, there are a lot of sites on the market keeping track of the value of our tokens. Of course coinmarketcap.com is most used. But I don't like it that much. On the homepage there is just too little information and I can't keep track on my portfolio.

I'm using livecoinwatch.com a lot. More information and the possibility to built up a portfolio. But it's also kinda buggy.

So, I'm still looking for the perfect solution. Which site or app are you guys using to keep track of your portfolio?
i am kinda classic person i use the classic coinmarketcap often to watch the price and social news about my tokens ... as iam so lazy
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
So, there are a lot of sites on the market keeping track of the value of our tokens. Of course coinmarketcap.com is most used. But I don't like it that much. On the homepage there is just too little information and I can't keep track on my portfolio.

I'm using livecoinwatch.com a lot. More information and the possibility to built up a portfolio. But it's also kinda buggy.

So, I'm still looking for the perfect solution. Which site or app are you guys using to keep track of your portfolio?

Check out this website: https://www.coingecko.com/en?order=desc&sort_by=market_cap.
This is a similar site with CMC, but there are much more tokens than CMC, including those that have not yet entered the exchange and who still have an ICO/

That's a nice one. If I had enough Merit, I would be happy to share this with you, my friend.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 4

Check out this website: https://www.coingecko.com/en?order=desc&sort_by=market_cap.
This is a similar site with CMC, but there are much more tokens than CMC, including those that have not yet entered the exchange and who still have an ICO/
Thanks for sharing your opinions. I guess the perfect solutions hasn't arrived, yet. Maybe we can built one together?  Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 5

I don't like the tracking by coinmarketcap either, often they even show wrong information and it's not comfortable to use it. I prefer tracking by CryptoCompare, I set there my portfolio there and I am checking it almost everyday.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
There's a lot of apps around to keep track your portfolio but i prefer the Blockfolio in ios/Android first of all you can keep track on your portfolio using your mobile devices anywhere there are also features I like about the blockfolio such as:

- Global Currency Coverage
- Set pricing alerts
- Tracking profit/loss

Here are just some of the features i like using blockfolio and also this is one of the most known apps in tracking your coins.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
You can easily track and arrange the price, market cap, volume, etc. You can track your assets through wallet address, or API with the application. It also updates the news about crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
You are spot on with livecoinwatch. This is the best I have found so far, in my opinion, much better than coinmarketcap.  Very nice user interface, nice design, everything works as it is supposed. I haven't noticed any bugs so far, but the reason could be that I don't use it so much. Other sites of this type, but not as good, are CoinLib, CoinCap, CryptoCompare and CoinGecko.

Pages:
Jump to: