Pages:
Author

Topic: Which site is best for buying/trading cryptos - page 2. (Read 334 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

For someone new to crypto and is asking where to buy I think its got to be coinbase but if you mean to trade go to binance, it has the largest volume among exchanges, next would be OKEx and houbi. They are good but binance is enough for your trade orders to be picked. This is if you don't mind the KYC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 06, 2018, 02:03:07 AM
There are many excellent trading platforms, they are very safe!
-CoinBene
-Huobi
Their BTC trading volume is very large

-DOBI trade
-Binance
Their ETH trading volume is relatively large
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
November 05, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
That's a very  interesting question. And what happened to the other exchangers? Of course the Coinbase. But still very strange.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:26:20 AM
Im new in cryptos and so I am wondering what is best site for buying/trading cryptos.
I am from Europe so I registered to Bitpanda because it has smallest fees when u pay with card.
So is Bitpanda safe?
Is there any better site with less fees?

Any help is much appreciated.

Never heard of Bitpanda. But I have been using Coinbase for a long time. Never raised questions with them. Even with the input / output of large sums of money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 04:38:07 PM
If you come from Europe so I think Coinbase is the best one Smiley. At the moment, you can buy so many different kinds of cryptocurrency on Coinbase with your credit card. I don't know much about Bitpanda but about Coinbase, I can ensure that it's really safe to use and it's one out of the best crypto exchange in this world at the moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
November 04, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
I don't know about bitpanda, Iam using coinbase exchange for long time. Coinbase is the best site with high security and comfortable to use. This site is more popular among coin holders. The transaction fees is normal when compare to other sites. It is a legit site very safe to use. Now it supports more coins, and also another site binance also good to use.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
November 04, 2018, 09:56:52 AM
I haven't used bitpanda but they have their ANN thread since 2014 and I think you can get more info about them with their 4 page thread.

[ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell Bitcoins VISA MASTERCARD NETELLER SKRILL SOFORT

About coinbase, it's legit.

You can also try: https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/EUR/
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 08:29:14 AM
Thanks for help
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
November 04, 2018, 08:19:53 AM
I don't know about bitpanda, but if you are going to buy with cash, Coinbase is one of the most famous sites. Changelly is another option. Another good option if you are from Europe could be CEX.IO.  I don't think your physical location matters much in these things. As I said, I haven't been using bitpanda so I don't know how safe they are.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 07:02:24 AM
Im new in cryptos and so I am wondering what is best site for buying/trading cryptos.
I am from Europe so I registered to Bitpanda because it has smallest fees when u pay with card.
So is Bitpanda safe?
Is there any better site with less fees?

Any help is much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: