Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Sport is the easiest to wager/win - page 7. (Read 2896 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe easier sports to bet are those which there isn't tie option. Or one team win or another (or a player or another). But if you don't know the players and the teams it will be worthless... Tennis seems a good sport to bet, but I don't know any player and sometimes the unpreditable guy win and you lose a lot of money for nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
The easiest game to win is the sport that you know the best, so if you have the favorite sport that probably can increase your chance of winning in sport bet, because you will know the strong point and the weak point of the team or player you bet
But I have experience of betting on few sports where I do not have any knowledge at all. Yes, it became possible for me by hiring a tips provider. I believe all the sports are having equal opportunities to bet with them. Our prediction skills decide the results.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Which sports or matches are the easiest to wager on? I know different people like different sports but which one is most or easily profitable than others? Most people stick with what they know only, like me I prefer tennis, world cup football and basketball but which ones you should bet on since they are "easy"
I prefer Tennis too because we know the players very well ( If we follow it ) and since its not a team game everything in the match depends on that player . I bet on other sports too but I feel Tennis is easier to predict and I have got more profits in this .
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The easiest game to win is the sport that you know the best, so if you have the favorite sport that probably can increase your chance of winning in sport bet, because you will know the strong point and the weak point of the team or player you bet
Yes I agree with you mate. It's really depend on what sports you're really familiar with like majority of people knows basketball and football.. and you know which team has the higher chance of winning because you already know how to analyze because really familiar with players of each team. So for me it really depends on which sports you know how to play.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Which sports or matches are the easiest to wager on? I know different people like different sports but which one is most or easily profitable than others? Most people stick with what they know only, like me I prefer tennis, world cup football and basketball but which ones you should bet on since they are "easy"

Well as you've said, it varies and depends on which sport you know a lot about. For example, i'm a huge fan of the nba so i can say that it's easier to make profits by betting in nba games than fifa or nfl. Information plays a bignrole with coming up with a good prediction and the more you're interested in a sport, the more information you'll gather
It would really be interesting on putting up bets on certain games that you do have interest because we would really love to see it live and speaking of analysis you would really have something to reference since you do have knowledge on the teams you do know on that kind of sport unlike on no idea on what you are betting that's why it depend on a person which he do like to bet.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
it adjusts to the sport you like so you will be able to predict and analyze which one is superior in the match and you already know that. I prefer tennis because it's easier to guess through their track record.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well as you've said, it varies and depends on which sport you know a lot about. For example, i'm a huge fan of the nba so i can say that it's easier to make profits by betting in nba games than fifa or nfl. Information plays a bignrole with coming up with a good prediction and the more you're interested in a sport, the more information you'll gather
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Since football is always a hot topic in sports I think that's the best bet, however I have seen people betting very large on horse racing, cricket, baseball etc, what I'd pick would be football because most of the times it is so easy to guess who'd win or lose specially when there are strong teams against the weak ones.
Football.
Baseball.
Cricket.

That also means you are geting very bad odds for betting on the likely winner.

I personally like Football/Soccer as it is one of the biggest sports in Europe with a lot of betting opportunities and different divisions to play.

Not only just getting a low or bad odds but there are chances that these matches also can give surprises and if that happens then need to win few matches to get back the losses or need to go with bigger bets in next betting. All these are just a guessing games and we need to be very lucky to make money from these games. I like more cricket and soccer games to bet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I personally love sports but betting on sports isn't my thing. However I love to roll dice. If you play dice sites like in my signature you get 98.99% win chance to wager as much as you can.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
I think there is no easy bet to win because if there is, there would be a lot of people who are rich by now and you will see how much it would change the betting game when they notice something like that. It's like being a prediction master, and it would be fun if you have that. Whatever it is, there wouldn't be an easy win because there are a lot of people who try to defeat the odds.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

There is no easier sports to wager on because the odds adjust themselves accordingly. The only factor you should consider is whether the odds given are higher or lower than their chance of winning and there are good opportunities in any sports but at the end of the day nearly no one can win consistently and profitably.

But some say there is faster money in tennis example live betting on serves etc so from sport to sport there is fast betting action here.
Not only with tennis, every game has got large number of events within the game. When it comes to tennis it's that as you mentioned it has got the set winning and so on. When it comes to cricket the runs scored within certain over is provided. So it's up to you and what I suggest is don't go for easy game. Go with the one you have got good information or idea about.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Since football is always a hot topic in sports I think that's the best bet, however I have seen people betting very large on horse racing, cricket, baseball etc, what I'd pick would be football because most of the times it is so easy to guess who'd win or lose specially when there are strong teams against the weak ones.
Football.
Baseball.
Cricket.

That also means you are geting very bad odds for betting on the likely winner.

I personally like Football/Soccer as it is one of the biggest sports in Europe with a lot of betting opportunities and different divisions to play.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

It depends on what sports that you are following. For example like me, i'm following esports so much especially dota 2. Some people will said esports bet is rigged or hard something like that, but for me dota 2 esports match is easy for me. I think i had 80% chance to win everytime i bet on esports.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505

None! It's all the same, you will have to figure out though where you are good at. It can be easy if you know the ins and outs of that sport. All of them are equally hard so it is the job of the bettor to have the knowledge and expertise in that sort of sport to be able to bet on the right team and event. Personally, I love basketball, so I excel there. Probably you have to know what you love.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Football.
Baseball.
Cricket.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
I highly believe that there would be no definite answer into this question since people do have different interest when it comes to sports betting which they do only bet on the sports they do like to follow and to watch.All sports would be easily wagered if you are really good on following and analyzing it compared on making bets without any knowledge it cant give you assurance on making money and specially an enjoyment on your bets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

For me it depends in yourself if which one is the easiest to wager that's because all of us are different, like some people like basketball, some like football, and some like soccer and so on and so forth. We have all different likes and dislikes, for me I would say that the easiest for me is basketball because I always watch basketball and I know the players so much and which teams are likely to when when they play with each other. It is just the same with other sports so its really up to you or the person on which one is he/she want to wager/bet on. In betting on sports you actually need to know the players and how they play and see what is their stats, so there is really no easy one to bet on.  Wink
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i think there are no sports is easy to win because we need to know almost everything for our teams that we want to place a bets. without knowing the news or anything of our team, there will be no chance for us to win the game with our team. we need to learn their history to know more and we need to check the player also so we can make analysis and prediction when they are played. after this, we only count on with our luck to work and we only hope that we can win the games.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Sports betting is usually fun when you bet on your favorite teams that you like and follow and know a lot about its players.
If you're just having fun bet on anything.

But if you need solid profits you should bet on a sport that you truly always watch and really know about the players and teams that you can guess properly who can beat who. Cheesy
Agreed , because we have different favorite sports that we watch and stay tuned so for you it is best to pick the sports that you know the team and players to have chance to win analyze it . My game is basketball i always watch so that is my advantage of betting on it.

but problem with following sport you like is that you have a favorite team there. Biased betting is a real thing i bet on Nowitzkis team lot of times before because I love Nowitzki and most time i failed LOL
Pages:
Jump to: