Pages:
Author

Topic: Which stablecoin do you "trust" the most? - page 6. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Despite USDT having the highest volume. My personal opinion on this, is BUSD and USDC. This is my choice for those centralized stable coins and for the decentralized option, it will be DAI.

It's first time to hear DEI and I thought you mistyped it but after looking at the history of it, yeah, it's already depegged and dropped from the typical pricing of a stable coin which is $0.99 - $1.

The reason for choosing those centralized stable coins is I think these companies that backs it are still strong IMO.
copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1813
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
I think everybody knows what happened in the last 2 months. A couple of stablecoin or even more crashed. I know at least 3 that depegged from the US Dollar (UST, USDN and DEI)
This caused a lot of tension on which stablecoin would be the next to depeg. At one point, USDT was under a lot of pressure, and its price even slight dropped as people were rushing to buy USDC and BUSD. Which brings me to the question

Which stablecoin do you feel so comfortable using, without having any worry of depegging?
Pages:
Jump to: