Pages:
Author

Topic: Which step takes you most time when you join in an airdrop? - page 2. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
airdrop might not seem so I am interested in. This results in smaller and not worth the time that is focused on the job. many identity thefts from this field if your not careful and this gives a bad influence. even the results of the airdrop could not be sold on the market and this makes satisfying many people disappointed with the results.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
Airdrop is a good way to get free tokens, but it always takes much time and brings few rewards.

When you join in an airdrop, which step do you think waste your time? For me, the answer is "Submit Your Details". 

By the way, are you still willing to join in airdrops? If not, why?

I would still definitely join airdrops until this time, because not all airdrops are scams and frauds, we still have legit airdrops, maybe we should study first the projects which is doing an airdrops, and we must also be aware that scams and frauds are everywhere, using airdrops as a method to get details from the participant.
Activity: 335
In fact, I think that the airdrop task is a waste of time regardless of any link. Airdrop missions have been abused and many projects will not pay you. So you don't have to waste time participating in airdrop projects, you should learn to trade, only trading is the best way to make money, but you must learn. Because you may lose money at any time.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I used to join airdrops last year when they would only need, bitcointalk name and address of coin/token. Lately, they have been asking way too much info and tasks that I don't bother with them, it's just not worth the effort.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Now they are total shits and have no value at the current time that there are so many airdrops and bounty nowadays is not as valued as 2017 does.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
Airdrop is easy to join and it takes just few steps. It takes me about 10 minutes to do an airdrop, the longest step is filling detail information to the form.
Activity: 308
The longest step is to fill in the form where we have to do a dithread post first and then come back to
the airdrop form.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
When I join a airdrop, the task that is most time consuming for me is the referral system. Because in order for referral stakes to be counted, the system must confirm the identity first of the person you refer, which takes time, considering that the user still does not have the valid documents prior on verifying its identity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Airdrop is a good way to get free tokens, but it always takes much time and brings few rewards.

When you join in an airdrop, which step do you think waste your time? For me, the answer is "Submit Your Details". 

Indeed. I also think that submitting all of your details is just a waste of time because at the end the coins or tokens coming from airdrop is valueless. If you were ask me if I am willing to join again in airdrop my answer would be No, its because its just a waste of time to participate then at the end the its worthless. I do not take all of airdrop would be valueless but most of tokens or coins came from it is very disappointed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Recently, I very rarely do something for aidrops because I don’t understand what makes sense in it, because I don’t understand why I need it, if in the end nothing comes, as the market is terrible today and projects still don’t pay anything .
some time ago it was possible to join the participation in the bounty companies, as well as to participate in the air drop. Today, an air drop carries a much greater risk than a company’s bounty. At the same time, earnings for cryptocurrency users decreased hundreds of times.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

The hardest point is what to choose ))) because you try to find some more information about the project, the members of the project's team and news about the development of the project, after you try to check the telegram community wheather the members are true or false. When you spent so much time on all of these and you are confident in your choice the prase "submit your details" does not frighten me after all of these.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Recently, I very rarely do something for aidrops because I don’t understand what makes sense in it, because I don’t understand why I need it, if in the end nothing comes, as the market is terrible today and projects still don’t pay anything .
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
This funny because sometimes you will see some people using a whole day just for airdrop. I just take it as a waist of time because there are a lot of bounty that you can spend a whole day and get paid with big money but in airdrops there payment is too low.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Yes airdrop is easy to earn free tokens by just following the rules. Now a day some airdrop are not legit because some are turned into scammers because they stool lot of individual wallets owner's identity because they put the links on the phishing site to allow to copy all the needed information so that they can get all the token stored.
I still wonder why people tend to waste a whole lot of their time on airdrops when they can just practically put a little bit of effort into bounties at least, to be able to earn something tangible in the long run. It is all about being smart, and I really do not see airdrop as being smart. Article campaigns are there if you know how to write and it would not take you more than 3 hours at least to write a very good article. Signature campaigns are there as well and some other campaigns that may end up being worth it. However, everyone sure does have what works for them, I believe.

maybe we can save more time by improving some steps, especially when you join in several airdrops at the same time.
No matter the number of airdrops you want to join at the same time, it still does not change the fact that airdrops in most cases are basically useless as you won’t be getting so much from them. When it comes to the greater possibility of holding them in case they tend to do well in the future, this is the reason you want to make sure that in as much as it is an airdrop, you want to be sure you are going with the ones worth holding, instead of loading up your wallet with some number of shitcoins or shit tokens as the case may be.
Activity: 382
there is no special step when finding airdrop. all airdrop must have a step by step for registration according to the recommended conditions. and after that just see the spreadsheet.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Yeah! You're right, you can get free tokens. But the question is, are those tokens worthy? Even how much you own a particular coin, it's useless if it is a shitcoin.
I never joined airdrops before and never will be (I guess so) because of only two reasons:
1) Majority of the airdrops spreading around us are scam.
2) As I've mentioned a while ago, chances of getting a shitcoin are big.

The ending, you're just like investing your effort, time and hopes for nothing. I'm not discouraging others to avoid joining airdrops, I'm just sharing what I noticed from my friends who tried this before.
Activity: 770

I think this is not time consuming but it's just a bit annoying to do, that is when we need to make 1 or 2 post about the project in our social media.
It's not much, but i don't really like doing that Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
try to use browser extension for auto fill up your information in airdrop form, it'll save your time, but airdrop is just for newbies, as you said that it's just a less reward campaign, why you still want to join it? Be careful some airdrop just collect your email or try to steal your password (if required register account), so don't use the same password as other important account
Activity: 616

For me the most time consuming would be when the we have to be active in a group chat to wait on a specific times to be eligible for the airdrop reward.
Cause if we miss that, then we won't be able to get that reward.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
For most of the airdrops campaigns that I join to, the captcha is the one that is hard form me and a bit of irritating. Because in our place, the signal strength of the internet connection is slow, and the captcha always failed.
Pages:
Jump to: