Pages:
Author

Topic: Which technical indicator is more preferred in technical analysis? - page 2. (Read 277 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Just wan to ask about which technical indicator is more preferred when you do technical analysis, your comments will be highly appreciated.
In cryptocurrencies trading in prefer using fundamental analysis in combination with  candlestick formations as this provide a wider view on the state of the market.  However, what influenced cryptocurrencies the most is news and fundamental issue that affect cryptocurrencies and if you want to make money from it you should keep your eyes on this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
volume
and right. volume can be an indicator where we will do the analysis. will become invaluable when we know the real volume and seek common ground where at the time of determining analysis and aligning with the analysis that comes after it
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
For me, there is really no preferred indicator as they all serve their purposes, and you need most of them to have a concrete decision on the step to take before entering a position. However, for some reasons, there is just one indicator I cannot do without which is the Relative Strength Index (RSI) since I can use it to serve two purposes, which are checking for oversold or overbought asset, as well as confirm either a bullish or bearish divergence.
Yes, RSI seems useful in terms of overbought or oversold condition.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
For me, there is really no preferred indicator as they all serve their purposes, and you need most of them to have a concrete decision on the step to take before entering a position. However, for some reasons, there is just one indicator I cannot do without which is the Relative Strength Index (RSI) since I can use it to serve two purposes, which are checking for oversold or overbought asset, as well as confirm either a bullish or bearish divergence.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Just wan to ask about which technical indicator is more preferred when you do technical analysis, your comments will be highly appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: