Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Trading Books Have You Read, Have They Helped You? - page 3. (Read 2069 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
I've only read two books regarding trading, I think for the most part they somewhat helped me create a good mindset when trading, but I feel as if I learned the most through trial and error.

The books I've read are 'Trading in the Zone' and 'Harmonic Trading Vol 1'

What books have you read to get better at trading? Did they actually help you?
Yeah same here it is the best is experience and experiment than reading books or ebooks .. i tried to read many ebooks but it can give you only ideas but not always good result you need to test and try until you find you good strategy or good method that you can make you satisfied..
I never heard about that book you are mention but i found some trading ebooks outside of this forum..
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Reading books seldom helps.Practical knowledge of the current market is the key.I've read confessions of an Economic Hitman which gave nice insights about Global Economies and stuff.I could co-relate how traders works and when the prices could be arised.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Trading in the zone is a good book to understand the system but the best thing to learn is the experience.
Most of the time when you are on the edge of getting scammed your experience comes in handy and you get off the deal. The real story, though.

So I suggest start small understand, learn and then move bigger and better.
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
Well i don't read any books of trading because i have been read about trading and other related with it on bitcointalk, it was worth for me and i can do the practice without book on my hand and it is more simple.

What exactly have you learned on here about trading in particular?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Well i don't read any books of trading because i have been read about trading and other related with it on bitcointalk, it was worth for me and i can do the practice without book on my hand and it is more simple.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I will read the books that you mentioned but personally I haven't read a book how to trade ever because I have learned many things from my experience.
Everyone says buy low and sell high but this is not always the case, there are many other factors which affect the price.
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
I've only read two books regarding trading, I think for the most part they somewhat helped me create a good mindset when trading, but I feel as if I learned the most through trial and error.

The books I've read are 'Trading in the Zone' and 'Harmonic Trading Vol 1'

What books have you read to get better at trading? Did they actually help you?
Pages:
Jump to: