Pages:
Author

Topic: which trading exchange site best for beginner ? - page 3. (Read 1300 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I have total $750 . i want to invest and i want to trade . so which trading platform so best for beginner ?
and can i make good profite per month with this amount ?

I like Huobi, a decent exchange and people are just starting to realize that. Lots of offers for traders and their huobi token has been an excellent performer through the bear market
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
There are lots of exchange which you can trade..... But there is no particular exchange for beginners..... All you have to do is to understand how market work..... And also you need to know the list of best exchange we have. As for me I like to trade with forkdelta.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
There is no trading exchange sites for beginners, but I recommend Binance it's a good exchange and yes you can make good profit with that amount, but trading is a very risky job better to learn first how to trade you can watch it in youtube and if you want to invest and hold for long better to pick in top 50 coinmarketcap.
If we talk about the availability of the exchanger for a beginner, then you need to choose one that is easy to manage. At least for me until now there was HITBTC and IDEX. Of course I want to mention the etherDelta, but it is already a thing of the past.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
For me bancor is easy to use for beginners because you don't need to set the price it will automatically sell your coins based on the algo of the exchange
It is easy to use in ETH experts but not for beginners because many reviews and ratings okay but not a best one. Binance and Bittrex are promising platform and some other potential trading exchanges are available in market so new traders do research your own then only find your desire way.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
There is no trading exchange sites for beginners, but I recommend Binance it's a good exchange and yes you can make good profit with that amount, but trading is a very risky job better to learn first how to trade you can watch it in youtube and if you want to invest and hold for long better to pick in top 50 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
For me bancor is easy to use for beginners because you don't need to set the price it will automatically sell your coins based on the algo of the exchange
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
I have total $750 . i want to invest and i want to trade . so which trading platform so best for beginner ?
and can i make good profite per month with this amount ?
for a $ 750 capital startner I think big enough, and you can freely choose the exchange you want to trade, and if I am personally not proficient in trading, therefore I prefer the exchange that the coin price movement is not too fast, ie I choose Hitbtc for me to trade, for profit problem I think it does not take months for example we can analyze the coins correctly, and we can get luck of course we will quickly get big profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
I know centralized exchange are very good and easy to use for the inexperienced trader and users.  Bittrex is a good cryptocurrency exchange in the USA and I recently discover a very good exchange in Korea : Gopax.com. The exchange is easy to use and very secure as well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
I think that this question is subjective, all the exchanges are almost the same and they all have the same charts, the only thing that difference all of them is just the withdrawals/ and deposits that each one has .
Activity: 70
Each exchange has its own features. Better to explore everything and choose the best that fits your understanding. A good exchange is when you know how it works in every corner and you know how to work with it  Wink
Activity: 29
Look for any reputable exchange that supports the coins/tokens you are interested. If you HODL in cold wallets if not in regular trades
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
Crypto trading exchanges are simple and easy to operate so there is no particular platform for beginners or the one which beginners cannot use. Also, you should look yourself by checking different trading platforms and finding out which is the best and easy for you to use. Just make sure the exchange you chose offers complete security, has reasonable fees, and is easy to operate. I use Bittrex and Coinbase. Binance is my personal fav for almost everyone because it has lots of volume.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Bittrex, Binanace and kucoin are suggested. Binance and Kucoin, both have mobile apps and work pretty well. Bittrex is the most secured in my opinion and Binance and kucoin have all the new and good coins.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
You can use any of the top exchanges Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, Okex, Hitbtc and many more as they offer good volumes. Later on I want you to do research on coins that are still undervalued as they offer you the highest income. Most of them still stays on smaller exchanges waiting for bigger exchanges to list them.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Recently a new platform was launched, designed both for beginners and those more experienced - Kriptomat.io
They provide localized support in all EU languages, a free wallet and have an extremely user friendly interface. They're currently in the beta phase and offer a lifetime smaller commissions for those who sign-up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
If you would like to do day trading is better use exchange that has high trading volume so you get best price when doing buy and sell with low spread.  And all top 20 ranking exchange according to daily volume is good exchange. And if tou would like to use exchange that listed many different coins/ tokens i think Gate.io, Huobi, and Okex is good one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
In my personal opinion is Huobi because their interface very easy to use, and they also has good charting from trading view. They also listed many altcoin that has big potential. Huobi also is become third ranking exchange based on daily volume, so will be good for day trading, with high volume will make trade buy and sell more faster executed.
There are many top sites which are best for trading exchanging, few of them are Coinbase, Bitrex, Bitfinex, Binance etc. these are the best exchange sites and you can trade with these smoothly but remember the decisions are yours and you will touch the success if you make good decisions and if you are taking it easy then you will face with unfavorable situations as this is trading and not an easy work.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Poloniex used to be a good exchange for begginers before, the problem is that they are asking for a lot of verification purposes now, that is why i think that binance and kucoin are much more better
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
In my personal opinion is Huobi because their interface very easy to use, and they also has good charting from trading view. They also listed many altcoin that has big potential. Huobi also is become third ranking exchange based on daily volume, so will be good for day trading, with high volume will make trade buy and sell more faster executed.
Activity: 27
I'm new on trading and I use Yobit, Bittrex, Poloniex. I hear many friends use Binance.
The most user-friendly interface is Poloniex but their support team is not.
Bittrex is various of coins, technical analysis tool, but its fee is quite high.
Yobit is places for pump teams and short-term trader.
I do not use Binance so I do have idea of it.
Pages:
Jump to: