Pages:
Author

Topic: Which trading is best? Hold trading or Live Trading? - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Holding is best if you have the right coins that will bring gains after a longer period. Day trading could bring profits if you have the skills. You could make your daily gains with buying and selling at the right time. So, with holding you depend on whether the coin rises over a long time or not and day trading is for experienced traders.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
It depends on your portfolio size and experience. If your portfolio size is small then you should go with hodl trading. Since, it will multiply your portfolio to a large size. In case you have atleast a Bitcoin for trading, then go with live trading on high trade volume coins. Since, even a small rise will earn you large sum of money.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
In my opinion both methods are profitable, if you choose carefully the coins/ tokens you re going to trade or hold. Holding works for the most valuable crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, while live trading is more profitable with tokens and some other coins with less value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
I personally like to hodl myself and that is because things are simplified and easier to do. I don't care for which is more profitable because as long as I am making decent money that is alright with me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
Hello Everybody,

Please ensure me which trading way is good. I am new in trade platform that's why i don't know much about it. So, Hold trade or live trade , which trade is good ?

Thank You.
Trading is always better than holding if you have the trading knowledge and experience. Many people HODL because trading is time consuming and lots of so many moving parts but man, you can't compare trading with hodling because it is way too profitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello Everybody,

Please ensure me which trading way is good. I am new in trade platform that's why i don't know much about it. So, Hold trade or live trade , which trade is good ?

Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: